records counts 8 sidequests but i did 9...(trophy problem)

#1pech_schwefelPosted 12/5/2012 10:15:20 AM
i use a sidequest guide do mark all done sidequests. it says there are 17 sidequests (without DLC). i did 6 of them and 3 of DLC sidequests (karn's). so it didn't count 1. i suppose the missing one is oran's silent stone (lost stone) which is his first sidequest. because as i found him i already had the item to awake him so the sidequest was already done before it could be triggered. if i found oran BEFORE having the key to awake him, then i suppose i would get the sidequest silent stone. what i would like to know is, will i still get the trophy for doing all sidequests even if i just finished this one without triggering it? the records in the menu didn't count it and that worries me.
---
What were they thinking!?
#2pech_schwefel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:16:56 AM
oh and the official guide counts only 15 sidequests. it leaves out the "silent stone" quest and the "GnoMAD" quest. so how many or which sidequests does the internal trophy-system count anyway?
---
#3RebellianPosted 12/5/2012 3:14:05 PM
I think the trophy only counts towards non-DLC sidequests or at least I didnt have any DLC sidequests and I got the trophy. You doing 9 sidequests and the game saying 8 are completed (out of 16 total I think) Is probably because 1 of them was from DLC and the game didnt count It.

My guess Is Vigil made It like this Is so If you wanted that trophy, you have to go find all of the collectables (Stonebites, relics, book pages, and gnomes) and you cant buy your way out of hunting them. Seems like a dick move but considering the rewards for finding collectables, why would you skip them?

I hope this helps atleast a little bit.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4685 - 6273 -6874
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhuszfLpT1qauec3o1_250.gif
#4pech_schwefel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 4:05:44 AM
thanks but i don't quite understand... it would help if anybody who also skipped the trigger for the "silent stone" sidequest (with or without doing DLC quests) and occured the same counter-phenomena like me (the number of quests you did minus 1) could tell me whether he got the trophy in the end or not.
---
#5pech_schwefel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 1:47:38 PM
anyone else having this problem? i am not through yet so it will take me a few weeks until i will know if the trophy will still unlock.
---
#6pech_schwefel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 11:50:44 AM
meanwhile i got the trophy! i also got the crown from the soul arbiter's maze before taking the sidequest from the chancelor so i skipped this sidequest trigger as well. i did that because of a bug-report that said it would be better to do the maze before taking the sidequest. after ending all sidequests i got the trophy for doing all sidequests so skipping sidequest triggers shouldn't be a problem for trophy-hunting.
---