Arbiter's Maze

#1BrakkisPosted 1/20/2013 5:07:12 AM
If I quit the game and load it back up, do I have to start the whole maze over again or just where I left off?

I'm wondering because I'm currently stuck on floor 9 after killing everything in the room, the gates aren't opening for me to proceed. I've tried blasting the room with everything I have at my disposal, even the Ghouls aren't finding an enemy to attack.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#2Brakkis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 5:16:20 AM
I should clarify, I know that if you leave by the portal in the room and come back you can choose the level to go to.

The problem is there is no portal in the center for me to use right now because the game still says there's an enemy alive. So I would have to actually quit the game.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#3MetalSonicSwordPosted 1/20/2013 9:13:36 AM
Brakkis posted...
I should clarify, I know that if you leave by the portal in the room and come back you can choose the level to go to.

The problem is there is no portal in the center for me to use right now because the game still says there's an enemy alive. So I would have to actually quit the game.

I recommend just killing everything and messing around with lock on. Either that or just restart like you said.
---
The official Ginkaku of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
#4Lord FaustPosted 1/20/2013 4:02:09 PM
You should be able to start off at the beginning of the floor you're on.
---
Mom and Dad don't look so hot these days, but my future's lookin' good.
#5TrialZero654Posted 1/21/2013 2:02:57 PM
just a few minutes ago, i was literally on the first floor of the 10th level, was excited to get that far, and just as i killed the last enemy, my game froze, and i couldn't even exit to dashboard, i had to turn off my system

anyways, when i started the game back up, i was back outside, like not even in the maze anymore i was back where the Mysterious Book is... i was so pissed...

when i went back in, it started me off i think on the 5th or 6th floor cause it was the room with the big shield and spear guys with lightning attacks, which i guess is not as bad as having to start from level 1 but god damnit.... seriously
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#6Lord FaustPosted 1/21/2013 2:37:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]