can you fight gorewood later in the game ( possible spoiler)

#1reymstreio122Posted 2/17/2013 11:09:01 AM
I have just started playing and i have found a secrat boss named gorewood. My character is WAY to weak to fight him at the moment (level 3). I have just finshed up at the cauldron. My question is can you come back later in the game and fight him, or do i have to fight him now?
---
GT: BANxblade0307
Achievements are like gods, but real
#2SimilacPosted 2/17/2013 12:36:55 PM
I just got the game yesterday and I was weak did a few quests and came back beat Gorewood, I dont know if later late game you can go back and kill him.
#3Lord FaustPosted 2/17/2013 5:26:57 PM
Yes, you can. But you should be able to beat him before you finish up the Forge Lands.
---
You're just a copy of an imitation.
#4BustaClownShoesPosted 2/26/2013 6:54:22 AM
Yea, as the above poster said you can kill him before your second world. Or leave him until the very end of the game and destroy him completely. Your choice.

You can't really finish the Thane quest until levels 15-20 for what it's worth.
#5sabrewolfPosted 3/17/2013 5:25:18 PM
Beat him when I first encountered him at level 4. His attacks are extremely predictable and can all be dodged by backflipping. The thing he sends at you on the ground can't even kill you, but can easily be avoided by dodging left or right then toward the boss. It will lose track of you and you get free hits on him. Use hammer for easier time.
---
Can you feel that Hybrid Rainbow?