Whats the difference between Angel of Death and Shadow of Death packs?

#1OZ_ArchangelPosted 4/11/2012 7:28:58 PM
I dont know if I should get the collectors edition or limited edition. Ive checked the content and they have different armour packs for death, The angel of death and shadow of death packs. Is there a link showing what both these look like? or what benefits they give you? Will both be available for DLC to buy anyway so that if I pick one I can buy the other later?
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#2Shadow ReaverPosted 4/11/2012 8:49:37 PM
Angel of death is merely a cosmetic difference (or so we have been told) and Shadow of Death has enhanced stats.

http://community.darksiders.com/go/thread/view/138731/29052371/Question_in_regards_to_the_pre-order_perks

there is a pic of BOTH in this link right next to each other.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#3OZ_Archangel(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2012 11:31:41 PM
ok cool they both look good its hard to choose, Im curious when the forum moderator will release his website so that it has the stats of the armors to see what is better, it seems they both have qualities from his 1 comment
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#4Shadow ReaverPosted 4/12/2012 7:58:55 AM
i do not trust sledge he is a thq mod not a vigil mod and he has lied many times to the fan s now already. more and more people are trusting him less and less every day. i was told he was "coping out" of questions the other day.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#5ChaoticKnucklesPosted 4/16/2012 8:08:10 AM
OZ_Archangel posted...
I dont know if I should get the collectors edition or limited edition. Ive checked the content and they have different armour packs for death, The angel of death and shadow of death packs. Is there a link showing what both these look like? or what benefits they give you? Will both be available for DLC to buy anyway so that if I pick one I can buy the other later?

I don't know for sure but the odds are good that eventually all pre-order DLC for this game will be made available for purchase. 99% of games with pre-order DLC do this.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#6Shadow ReaverPosted 4/16/2012 8:56:39 AM
now they are saying you get ANOTHER armor set for pre-ordering the Abomination Vault novel. i forgot what this one is called though.
---
#7MetalSonicSwordPosted 4/23/2012 7:03:06 AM
collectors has a lot of cool stuff, thats what Im going for when its available to my country to pre-order
---
The official Fuu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board.
Ra Ra ah-ah-ah rama ra-ma-ma ga ga ooh la la