So Fury is the last remaining female Nephilim *spoilers*

#1MetalSonicSwordPosted 5/16/2012 6:46:04 AM
Can you imagine the fanfictions?
---
The official Fuu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board.
Ra Ra ah-ah-ah rama ra-ma-ma ga ga ooh la la
#2Shadow ReaverPosted 5/16/2012 9:54:49 AM
sick twisted and perverse. also if they did retconn the story the way it seems then some how Lilith is her mother so it could be even worse.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#3MetalSonicSword(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 10:19:08 AM
Shadow Reaver posted...
sick twisted and perverse. also if they did retconn the story the way it seems then some how Lilith is her mother so it could be even worse.

That's why it's called a fanfic XD

And in all fairness if the survival of the species depended on it I think some would consider it
---
#4Shadow ReaverPosted 5/16/2012 10:38:23 AM
if they reproduce the same way as humans. i know you said fanfic which is why i added lilith.

maybe they do not reproduce the same way maybe they are more like fish (or the dragons in reign of fire) or some other way (suddenly the Zapped again movie come to mind)
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#5MetalSonicSword(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 11:01:54 AM
Shadow Reaver posted...
if they reproduce the same way as humans. i know you said fanfic which is why i added lilith.

maybe they do not reproduce the same way maybe they are more like fish (or the dragons in reign of fire) or some other way (suddenly the Zapped again movie come to mind)

Well considering Lilith's anatomy and her ability to breed with other humanoids to make the Nephilim, It would surprise me if they didn't reproduce like humans
---
#6Shadow ReaverPosted 5/16/2012 11:36:39 AM
we do not know "how" and if she really created the Nep. but maybe she can alter her "anatomy", but yeah i figure she is "kinda" human in that regard.
---
#7MetalSonicSword(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 11:53:21 AM
Shadow Reaver posted...
we do not know "how" and if she really created the Nep. but maybe she can alter her "anatomy", but yeah i figure she is "kinda" human in that regard.

Well she's credited as their mother in the new profiles. Not only that but if Darksiders really is going off the old mythology, Lilith was once a human and her children became demons.

I don't see enough of a difference of anatomy for there to be a suggestion any strong possibility she doesnt breed like a human. Maybe one of her demonic powers is pumping out as many minions as she wants?
---
#8Shadow ReaverPosted 5/16/2012 12:19:59 PM
considering that they keep changing/retconning things i would not be surprised if she was now human once. however she was originally an ancient demon (from long before the humans existed)
---
#9MetalSonicSword(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 1:33:16 PM
Shadow Reaver posted...
considering that they keep changing/retconning things i would not be surprised if she was now human once. however she was originally an ancient demon (from long before the humans existed)

source on her age? I dont remember anything being said on her predating humans?
---
#10MetalSonicSword(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 1:38:42 PM
the real question is if her races future depends on those three men, who would be the best candidate?
---