Mysterious book in Baneswood?

#1FoolsFollyPosted 8/16/2012 4:06:46 PM
In northwest baneswood I found an object sitting on top of a pillar. It looks like a metal book.
After getting the Deathgrip I was able to pull it down, but can't seem to interact with it in any way.
I jumped and pulled the book again, and now it's floating in mid-air. Weird.
---
Proud Hikikomori. It's not a mental disorder, it's a lifestyle choice.
#2Greg_thestrangePosted 8/16/2012 4:37:21 PM
I've been wondering about that thing myself but I was unable to even nab it with deathgrip. Perhaps it has something to do with one of the future DLCs?
---
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear. Except a creature be part coward it is not a compliment to say it is brave. --Mark Twain
#3Shadow ReaverPosted 8/16/2012 4:45:10 PM
It is the Makers Chronicle from one of the Gamestop Quests
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#4AFreebyPosted 8/16/2012 4:49:34 PM
What quest, if you don't mind me asking Shadow? I have the Death rides pack but I don't think I got this quest yet.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#5nemesisMKIIPosted 8/16/2012 4:55:37 PM
You get the quest from waking up a construct in the Fjord. Around the corner from Vulgrim. It's not a hard quest, no good rewards.
---
Jordan Clarke
#6Shadow ReaverPosted 8/16/2012 5:12:30 PM
It is actually called "the Maker Chronicle" and you get it from a Oran in the Fjord once he is put back together
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#7Gojira64Posted 8/18/2012 8:02:18 AM
Oh, so it's a Gamestop exclusive. I guess the invisible monsters are part of another Gamestop quest, because I can't get either quest to activate. I bought the Best Buy one.
---
The ARena lives in our hearts.
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/the_juggernauts/