Mysterious book in Baneswood?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Mysterious book in Baneswood?

User Info: FoolsFolly

FoolsFolly
4 years ago#1
In northwest baneswood I found an object sitting on top of a pillar. It looks like a metal book.
After getting the Deathgrip I was able to pull it down, but can't seem to interact with it in any way.
I jumped and pulled the book again, and now it's floating in mid-air. Weird.
Proud Hikikomori. It's not a mental disorder, it's a lifestyle choice.

User Info: Greg_thestrange

Greg_thestrange
4 years ago#2
I've been wondering about that thing myself but I was unable to even nab it with deathgrip. Perhaps it has something to do with one of the future DLCs?
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear. Except a creature be part coward it is not a compliment to say it is brave. --Mark Twain

User Info: Shadow Reaver

Shadow Reaver
4 years ago#3
It is the Makers Chronicle from one of the Gamestop Quests
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain

User Info: AFreeby

AFreeby
4 years ago#4
What quest, if you don't mind me asking Shadow? I have the Death rides pack but I don't think I got this quest yet.
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board

User Info: nemesisMKII

nemesisMKII
4 years ago#5
You get the quest from waking up a construct in the Fjord. Around the corner from Vulgrim. It's not a hard quest, no good rewards.
Jordan Clarke

User Info: Shadow Reaver

Shadow Reaver
4 years ago#6
It is actually called "the Maker Chronicle" and you get it from a Oran in the Fjord once he is put back together
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain

User Info: Gojira64

Gojira64
4 years ago#7
Oh, so it's a Gamestop exclusive. I guess the invisible monsters are part of another Gamestop quest, because I can't get either quest to activate. I bought the Best Buy one.
The ARena lives in our hearts.
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/the_juggernauts/
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Mysterious book in Baneswood?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived