My ending to Darksiders 2 ( SPOILERS)....

#1pisomajadoPosted 8/18/2012 9:43:14 PM
The ending to Darksiders 2 was nothing short of horrid. I can accept that they shown the ending to Darksiders, but that was all they did, only adding a small tagline, "that forever there would only be 4 horsemen. All they had to do to make this ending epic was add another 2 minutes to that ending with what the fans have been asking for this whole time. It's time for us to meet all the horsemen.

And thus this is my tale so far.....

After the other 3 horsemen land, War greets them and they have a moment to themselves, but this moment is short lived due to the 7th seal finally and actually being broken which would now begin the true Apocalypse. And with that the 4 horsemen then turn and look behind them where two portals are now opened one for the White City and the other for The Demon Realm. And just how the ending to Darksiders finished where War says "Not Alone". Death should follow up with something witty by saying "Let's Ride" or something like that. And then they can continue what they want to in the third and fourth. With them finishing up with a 5th title.

I will be honest I was completely blown away by the ending to Darksiders 2, and not in the good way as I was from Darksiders. Shame on you Vigil games, shame on you for this disservice you did to your fans. But none the less the journey to the end was pretty damn amazing, so thank you for that part. I did get my money's worth.

Just my rant on the ending, nothing more, nothing less.

If you read this thank you, no reason to start a fight. I just honestly had to post my nerd anger among friends or enemies which ever way anyone wishes to be, enjoy the game like I did!!!

Thanks.
#2jeriausxPosted 8/18/2012 10:13:10 PM
That would be lame. I like how they ended it. Why? Because they still have 100 years of stuff to cover. THEN the can make a fifth game were you can switch characters or do co-op or something.
---
GT: Shovel Hunter
#3pisomajado(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 10:18:24 PM
jeriausx posted...
That would be lame. I like how they ended it. Why? Because they still have 100 years of stuff to cover. THEN the can make a fifth game were you can switch characters or do co-op or something.

Darksiders 2 took place during that 100 years. Why is everyone not catching that? The Dread King makes mention how War is imprisoned by the Charred Council. Which in the first Darksiders, War asks the Watcher how long have I been away and the Watcher states for 100 years. So I think they covered it as much as it will be covered. I don't know how else they could have covered it any better. In fact I love the story of Darksiders 2, it's just the ending.