Weird object in Baneswood

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Weird object in Baneswood

User Info: Grendel Prime

Grendel Prime
4 years ago#1
I saw this thing that looked like a box perched on top of a column next to where you get the Stone of Mystics along the northern wall in Baneswood. I was able to grab it with Death Grip and bring it down to the ground but I can't seem to pick it up or otherwise interact with it. Once I got it to the ground it looks more like a stone tablet with some strange symbol on it.

Does anyone know what this thing is and what you do with it? If I can get a decent pic of it I'll post one.
"Uh, 'video game' you say? Well golly gee, you mighty spacemen of the future will have to show me how it works." - Fry

User Info: skater360

skater360
4 years ago#2
Oh thats for a side quest which was for the pre order bonus from gamestop in the death rides pack the mission is called the makers chroncile
"Its time to withstand the resistance"

User Info: BillbertPatches

BillbertPatches
4 years ago#3
Lol, I did the same thing as you. Pulled it on to the ground, then spent about an hour dragging it around with death grip, I even tried to put it on the suspicious looking altar (I think there used to be a chest on it).

After a while I gave up and just continued on my quest, then literally 10 mins later it tells me to get the makers chronicle.

I facepalmed so hard at that point, but atleast I knew exactly where to find it.
Just tying up some loose ends...
SirAltairTheGr8 said: "Did I just get called a scrub by a guy who can't spell diarrhea?"

User Info: Grendel Prime

Grendel Prime
4 years ago#4
Thanks for the answers. I thought it was strange they would put something in the game that could be dragged around like that and not have some purpose. I do have that preorder quest, must haven't come across the questgiver yet. I spend so much time just exploring :D
"Uh, 'video game' you say? Well golly gee, you mighty spacemen of the future will have to show me how it works." - Fry
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Weird object in Baneswood

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived