Possessed Scythes, Claws, and Hammer anyone?

#1leviathan SPPosted 9/15/2012 8:35:56 PM(edited)
I'm looking for some level 20-22 scythes, claws (preferably the ones that look like katars), and/or a hammer, or even arm blades. Preferably with empty stats. I have a possessed mace and glaive if anyone wants to trade. Thanks.

PSN: leviathanSP
---
Complaining that Bill Clinton's speech lasted too long would be like complaining that an orgasm lasted too long.
-Magus1947, 2012 DNC speech
#2Reaper_ExEPosted 9/16/2012 2:16:45 AM
Demonheart Talisman is your best friend
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#3leviathan SP(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 4:51:47 AM
I'm at the end of the game and have no more weapon racks to farm. By the time I got the talisman and found out that you could even do that, I used up all the weapon racks that I found. Unless there's a spot with more?

If anything else I could wait until NG+ but I wanted to see if anyone had at least one of those since all mine are a bit outdated so to speak.
---
Complaining that Bill Clinton's speech lasted too long would be like complaining that an orgasm lasted too long.
#4shantdPosted 9/16/2012 8:43:51 AM
I've got one or two of what you're looking for, level 20. Armblades and maybe scythes, have to check on the latter.

What are the stats for your glaive/mace?
#5leviathan SP(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 1:12:45 PM
The Mace is level 20, 368-420 damage no upgrades. Glaive is 21, 374-414, 51 Shock damage and 44 Health on Crit, no upgrades.
---
#6Reaper_ExEPosted 9/16/2012 2:32:06 PM
Doesn't matter, farming enemies with the talisman on, will still yield PW occasionally
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#7Alexander31Posted 9/16/2012 4:40:34 PM
I am new to this game, there is really a trade function? How to do this? And where i can find the Demonheart Talisman?

Thanks for your kind input.
#8William406Posted 9/16/2012 4:54:47 PM
Alexander31 posted...
I am new to this game, there is really a trade function? How to do this? And where i can find the Demonheart Talisman?

Using the tome, you can send people on your friends list equipment (no uniques). The demon heart talisman is found in the second death tomb after collecting 20 pages of the dead and selling them to vulgrim. The tomb is located at the bottom of the stairwell in the lair of the disposed king.
#9Alexander31Posted 9/16/2012 5:00:20 PM
William406 posted...
Alexander31 posted...

Using the tome, you can send people on your friends list equipment (no uniques). The demon heart talisman is found in the second death tomb after collecting 20 pages of the dead and selling them to vulgrim. The tomb is located at the bottom of the stairwell in the lair of the disposed king.

Thanks my friend, it seems the 20 pages requires a bit of exploration. These are in fixed place or random loots?
#10William406Posted 9/16/2012 5:33:16 PM
Alexander31 posted...
William406 posted...
Alexander31 posted...

Thanks my friend, it seems the 20 pages requires a bit of exploration. These are in fixed place or random loots?

There are 40 pages total in fixed locations. It'll be easier if you find a checklist on the Internet & mark those, stone bites, & relics off after you collect them...wish I would've.