Shattered Forge ? (Please avoid outright spoilers)

#1decapadPosted 9/17/2012 7:46:32 AM
Hi - I'm stuck in the third floor of the Shattered Forge. It's the room just before the main treasure chest - it's skeleton locked.

I can't figure this one out with the abilities I have. I have the Deathgrip & Redemption. None of the others. Now can I complete this dungeon with what I have or do I need more special abilities?

If I can do it with what I have - just say so - PLEASE DON'T ADD ANY SPECIFICS - I'd like to try and solve it! I just want to be sure I'm not going to waste hours on an un-solvable puzzle!

Awesome game & thanks for helping.

D
#2nihilist212Posted 9/17/2012 7:48:11 AM
You should, I finished that dungeon before I got the Death Grip.
---
Sometimes you've got to say "hey, i'm gonna **** you.....softly"
psn: jcvdismyhero
#3decapad(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 7:49:14 AM
Great - I'll keep at it!

Thank you

D
#4Kraaven315Posted 9/17/2012 10:22:38 AM
If i'm thinking of the right dungeon, pretty sure you do need deathgrip to finish it. Not that it matters since you have it. But yea. Without spoiling it for you, make sure to look everywhere. You'll figure it out.
#5SodaltoPosted 9/17/2012 11:04:40 AM
Kraaven315 posted...
If i'm thinking of the right dungeon, pretty sure you do need deathgrip to finish it. Not that it matters since you have it. But yea. Without spoiling it for you, make sure to look everywhere. You'll figure it out.

You don't need deathgrip for that dungeon, you can easily complete it right when you first get there (after the cauldron).
#6Reaper_ExEPosted 9/17/2012 3:53:57 PM
Needs Deathgrip for the shadow bombs I believe
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#7Shadow ReaverPosted 9/17/2012 3:59:36 PM
Deathgrip HELPS but is not required.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#8SirChar0BPosted 9/17/2012 8:01:00 PM
Best time to go there is after clearing Drenchfort. Don't need Deathgrip to clear it.
---
Char Aznable says, let the purge begin!