switching from onside kick to regular

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 11
  3. switching from onside kick to regular
6 years ago#1
i just got done with a game where i lost with a last second field goal. now 99% of me losing the game was my fault but i have one thing that just irritated me. everytime he would kick the ball off i wouldn't know if he was going to do a regular kickoff or an onside kickoff. he would start in onside formation and myself in regular. Then when i switched, he switched. Not a big deal. for some reason one of the times when i tried to switch it just wouldn't let me. I pressed x then left bumper numerous times and nothing would work. of course he stayed in onside kick when i didn't change, got the recovery, and went on to win the game. is there a glitch sometimes where this audible doesn't work for some reason. also, i started to just start off in onside kick formation and if he was in onside he would switch to regular. not one could i audible out to regular kickoff. is it the same audible as going from regular to onside. i pressed x and every combo you could think of and nothing would work. im just so pissed that this happened and this guy really wanted to win this cheap way.
XBL Gamer Tag: Whitey8899
Currently Playing: Rock Band 2, Halo 3, NHL 10, Madden 10, UFC 2009 Undisputed, Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2
6 years ago#2
sorry?

what do you want us to say?
R.I.P. Good Linkin Park Music 10/24/2000-8/2/2010 Giants: 1-0
Alex Barron for MVP
6 years ago#3
why after he tried it the first time didnt you just select onside recover every time? Problem solved. By the way I have had the audible not work for me one time against an online opponent. Not sure why.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 11
  3. switching from onside kick to regular

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived