The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How do you beat The Machine?

#1giocarePosted 1/26/2011 11:14:17 AM
Do you have to kill all the mages fast enough or is there some other trick to this boss?
#2backstaber1Posted 1/26/2011 11:39:02 AM
You just wale on the machine with stuff. Personally, I had the staff of war. The arcane blast on it works really well. After you kill it, you have to fight one mage dude. Not to hard.
---
Would you say that I have a plethora?
#3topeiraPosted 1/26/2011 12:21:17 PM

i just defeated it. foudna really efective way of doing so -

just create the FIRE+ROCK magic (one fire. one rock. not more) and blast it quickly. i just clicked D+F, R.click really fast and blasted it in a few seconds. like a flaming rocks machinegun :P

#4CaptainCrispPosted 1/26/2011 12:30:46 PM
stand next to it and spam the 1 arcane spread attack.
---
Sup
#5InfestedHunterPosted 1/26/2011 1:29:29 PM

giocare posted...
Do you have to kill all the mages fast enough or is there some other trick to this boss?

What I did in the begining of the fight. I took one mage down to low health while the other was trying to heal him but they keep knocking them selfs down.. so that distracted those 2. Then I casted unholy or w/e its called 3 times and fire once right at the guy peddling on the bike. Once he died the big guy came. Just hide behind the platform on the left and cast ur beam with ice and lighting at the mages

#6giocare(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2011 1:32:12 PM
I finally beat it, damn the three mages were annoying constantly healing each other. I didn't even bother with magic other than shield and haste, I just whittled down the leader with my M60.
#7RayzerPosted 1/26/2011 8:51:56 PM
Easy mode - As soon as the fight starts, run behind the machine. The warlocks are too stupid to go around to get you. Two fully charged 5-earth rocks will end the first phase.

For the second part, shield like crazy. I think the regular guys keep respawning, so you have to kill the boss with the other two. They can combine their lightning/arcane beams for terrifying amounts of damage, so keep shielded to reflect that. Keep pounding on the main guy with whatever you like and he'll eventually fall. I used a 5-water aoe to make everyone wet, followed by an arcane-cold beam to freeze for the kill.
---
The End
#8ShdwwrymPosted 1/26/2011 11:50:35 PM
You can also use enchanted sword-slashes on the machine if you'd like. A shield or two will keep the warlocks from sometimes getting around the machine, so you can unleash some fun stuff.