Red brick help please....

#1Crimson_RavenPosted 3/22/2011 9:09:44 PM

IN the jail cells I have them all open but the last one and the one on with the glass. How do I get the one with the rotating thing open?

Thanks

#2hckymeyerPosted 3/22/2011 10:21:23 PM
Same here, i'm stuck. I got it to spin and light up the left and right blue lights, but I can't get it to spin all the way to the top one.

Any help would be appreciated
#3glassvialPosted 3/23/2011 4:57:55 AM
I answered this already in the "Breaking glass" thread, so here's a copy/paste:

You don't break the glass.

You have to unlock ALL prison cells, smash out the back walls on each, and use force on every "knob" you find in the wall. Then the final cell (right-most) will open and you can snag the red brick.

Took me awhile to figure that out too.
#4hckymeyerPosted 3/23/2011 7:19:41 AM
I don't see anywhere in your answer that addresses the question.

How do I get the one with the rotating thing open?

Just saying You have to unlock ALL prison cells doesn't really help with HOW to unlock all the prison cells. Specifically the 2nd to last one with the spinning thing on the wall that lights up the blue lights.

But thank you for being condescending in your non-answer
#5glassvialPosted 3/23/2011 9:15:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6glassvialPosted 3/23/2011 9:17:40 AM
Use sith force on the spinner (give it a spin all the way around) white circle lights up, use a droid.

There ya go.
#7OLTRONPosted 3/23/2011 10:58:06 AM
How do you get Sith Characters? please i have been trying for hours to find them
#8hckymeyerPosted 3/23/2011 12:22:43 PM
Perhaps it's a glitch in the game, but that spinning thing does not show up as a force moveable object for me. I've tried sith and jedi with dark force activated...nothing.

I'm on the PC version, but that board is dead so I use this one since the game is the same.
#9glassvialPosted 3/23/2011 1:35:03 PM
hckymeyer posted...
Perhaps it's a glitch in the game, but that spinning thing does not show up as a force moveable object for me. I've tried sith and jedi with dark force activated...nothing.

I'm on the PC version, but that board is dead so I use this one since the game is the same.

Is there anyone in the cell yet? You can't unlock the cells until they're populated, which happens as you play the missions.
#10hckymeyerPosted 3/23/2011 2:03:36 PM
Didn't know that. There is nobody in the cell, but I have completed all the story missions on the Jedi side. Any idea which mission puts someone in that second to last cell?