Ryloth and Maridun Space Battles (Gold Bricks)

#1diabolicalonePosted 3/26/2011 2:43:39 PM
For some reason when I go into space in either the Ryloth or Maridun systems the gold brick mission doesn't show up. Do I need to be in a certain type of ship or what? These are the last two bricks I need before 100% completion.
#2diabolicalone(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2011 4:15:57 PM
Everytime I go out between the ships there is only space debris, there is no gold brick in a bubble. I have tried different characters and different ships. I even went to Best Buy and looked in the Prima official guide and all it said was that Ryloth's space battle was to shoot down Separatist ships and Maridun's was to shoot down Republic ships and that you could use any ship to do so. If this is a game glitch then that sucks becasue I have every achievement but the gold bricks and 100% completion and I wasted alot of time trying to figure this out. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
#3xavierovPosted 3/26/2011 4:21:43 PM
On a couple of the space levels, there's a peice of debris you need to blast that's right outside the Resolute, or a wrecked Ep1 cruiser right next to the Invisible Hand. Once you blast those with the ship's guns, the space battle will be unlocked
#4diabolicalone(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2011 5:51:09 PM
Oh man, I forgot about that. Thanks a million!
#5awenicidePosted 4/3/2011 9:48:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6SMDolesPosted 4/7/2011 1:47:09 PM

Thanks a million for the help with this one. We were going crazy trying to find the last two gold bricks so we could 1000 this game and take it back. lulz, thanks again for the help!

#7LennyBiasPosted 4/7/2011 10:08:15 PM
Good deal, thanks for the info.
---
Proud member of the 100k Club. (2/3/10)
#8The-ApostlePosted 4/12/2011 6:41:45 PM
Thanks for the info. Use the Hand's turrets to get Maridun's Space Mission. :D

---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: A quest toward Superbowl XLVI! GO PACK GO!
http://www.penthius.info