Lightning Power, or how to proceed without?

#1DestructionzzPosted 12/23/2010 9:27:06 AM

Seriously, I am just confused bigtime. Not a single thread has been of any help to me, I don't get how it's so hard to just answer lol. I've also wandered the entire map 70 times. I am at the swamp with all the lightning stuff, still lacking lightning power.

I read something about proceeding without the power, but I just can't see any way. :(

#2djw2005Posted 12/23/2010 11:29:01 PM
According to the walkthrough at http://members.ziggo.nl/tonnessen/MF%20tangaloa%20swamp%20moving%20bridges.htm you need to go through "tangalo’a swamp moving bridges." At the far end is a boulder blocking the path. You need to get Majin over there to break it.
#3Jammy_BleachedPosted 12/26/2010 9:30:26 AM
Within the swamp, there is a courtyard type area that is filled with darkness enemies, switches and platforms. You might think "Huh, well can't do anything here.", when actually, you need to go through here.

Go into the central area and defeat all the enemies. You will find a set of ledges with a large boulder on top. Simply climb up here and make Majin break through it. Beyond here you will find Lightning.
#4Destructionzz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2010 3:43:04 PM

Well yeah, but the problem is how do I get the majin into that area in the first place? It's like, blocked.

#5RealLexPosted 1/2/2011 7:24:07 PM
go back to the area before that and go there are three ways you can go.

Back to the blocked door.
Back to where you initially came from.
Or the 3rd way that leads to a mask you'll have to break, same as you did earlier in the game.

Hope this helps.