The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

can somebody explain to me the position changing cards on UT?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 11
  3. can somebody explain to me the position changing cards on UT?
5 years ago#1
there is a player position card and it says: CDM>CM

what does it mean?? a CDM changing to a CM or a CM changing to a CDM?
---
GT: JoMAMA3115
5 years ago#2
For example, say you are currently using a 4-3-3 formation. The positions are, LB, CB, CB, RB, CM, CM, CM, LW, ST, RW.
Take Iniesta for example. On some cards, he is CAM. However, for maximum effect in the 4-3-3 formation, you want Iniesta to become a CM. Thats when you buy the card to switch from CAM to CM to achieve the desired effect. I hope this helps.
5 years ago#3
Quite clearly it means turn a CDM to a CM. The arrow meaning pointing to or changing to.

->
---
~ Aussie
R.I.P Michael Jackson. The best there ever was. 26.6.09
5 years ago#4
ok thanks cuz i thought it meant a CM turning to a CDM cuz the greater sign is pointing to CDM...

is the position change permanent, or is it just for a game or more?
---
GT: JoMAMA3115
5 years ago#5
Permanent. You can always change them back by buying the reverse of the card you used.

So a CDM > CM makes them a CM, but you could use a CM > CDM to change them back again.

---
XBL: HardGoodbye88
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 11
  3. can somebody explain to me the position changing cards on UT?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived