Best camera view in the game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 11
  3. Best camera view in the game?
6 years ago#1

What does everything think is the best camera view in FIFA games?

I like Broadcast with custom zoom either all the way in (so that I can have the nice Broadcast camera swivel left and right combined with a tight view of the action) or zoomed all the way out (for a large broad view of the field).

I also love the Dynamic views 1 and 2, but find them too close in so I custom zoom them out all the way.

6 years ago#2
Best camera angle in my opinion would be Tele, with default Height, and zoomed all the way out so I can see pretty much everything that's going on.
PSN: Fulham_FC
6 years ago#3
i like end to end the most
6 years ago#4
Depends on how I'm playing the game. If I'm trying to play my best, I'll want Tele zoomed out, so that I can get the best view of the whole field. If I'm playing for fun or watching and want to see the details, I'll use something closer to the field.
Hail hail, the Bhoys are here! Come on the Celtic!
6 years ago#5
Custom Tele. Need to zoom out and then lower the angle so that you have at least 20 yards at each direction in view
6 years ago#6

I play co op cam zoomed all the way out even when im playing single player becuase thats really the only way you can see the whole field...its a lot easier timing runs for lobbed through balls than tete zoomed out is...

6 years ago#7

I play co op cam zoomed all the way out even when im playing single player becuase thats really the only way you can see the whole field...its a lot easier timing runs for lobbed through balls than tete zoomed out is...

6 years ago#8
Dynamic V2 but they've robbed me now :(
6 years ago#9

for me broadcast is the best game its like watching itv 1 football and its feels more realistic but there you have it this is just my opion of many

6 years ago#10
Dynamic
PSN- Rumbles_Ubamba
The finest Burkinabe on the PS3. Currently playing:Uncharted 2,FIFA 10, Modrace
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 11
  3. Best camera view in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived