Anyone who wants to work up their team from npower league 2.

#1united_kirbyPosted 10/15/2010 7:54:05 AM
Pick Barnet. They have J. Cole and Kabba. Both are extremely good for league 2 teams.

J. Cole is an GK, he starts pretty low, but now not even halfway season 2, his overall is 71. That's damn good.

And Kabba is incredibly fast, great for winning against the top teams to get more funds for transfers. He got me some nice goals to win against Sunderland and the Wolves.
---
I'm not gonna Raichu a love song, but I might Pikachu in the shower.
Then I turn on my Charmander pants come right off. --- Headmasterevil
#2MasamuneXlllPosted 10/17/2010 12:55:34 AM
Cardiff is also a viable option as they have Bellamy, a quick striker with high finishing. It's very very easy to rip through all the 60's on defense when your using an 81 striker.
---
PSN ID: Lenary
#3united_kirby(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2010 7:05:28 AM

Cardiff is also a viable option as they have Bellamy, a quick striker with high finishing. It's very very easy to rip through all the 60's on defense when your using an 81 striker.

Yeah... Except they're 2 leagues above Barnet so it's not really the same...
---
#4Vigorous_DemonPosted 10/17/2010 8:14:01 AM
I choose my teams based on uni's. I don't care much for the players on the team.

The way I see it a few of the key players stay as the core of the team. And I bring in a bunch of new players, and sell the rest. Essentially the team is completely different at the start of season two. The only thing that stays is the uni's

---
We're watching an Ocean Show on Discovery Channel and drinking every time they say "dolphins." PS Seals kill birds, tell all your friends. chippyafrog
#5united_kirby(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2010 8:22:25 AM
uni's?

---
#6Pacotaco180Posted 10/18/2010 7:08:26 AM
My favorite part of the Fifa games are getting league 2 teams promoted to premiership; in the past I always used Bury or Bradford. I chose Oxford this season in that they were 3rd place in conference national; won the playoff to get promoted to league 2, I'm just helping them live the dream.

with nPower league 2 teams; once you make it to league 1; you might be using half of the players from the core 11; by the time you get to nPower Championship, you'll maybe have 1-2 left in your starting 11. I hear the TC's point in that that club has a few solid players that will stick around a few seasons. but i think you'll find that every npower league 2 team has a few that will be able to stick around through a few promotions. If i ever get to premiership, I don't envision any of the original players on the roster.

I plan all of my transfers on younger players (under 26 yr old for the first 5 seasons) who will be at least 10pts higher by the time i get to premiership. my first signing was Leroy Lita out of Middlesbrough; he's up to 78 now.

I'm on my fourth season now with Oxford United. I only have 1 of the original Oxford players in my starting 11; Worley; CB (71). the rest of the original oxford 11 still get playing time but aren't starting anymore. I kept Aaron Woodley around, one of the worst ranked forwards i've seen in the game but the board loves him and gives me kudos every time i play him. I was hoping it was for a rating's / potential spike but I haven't been able to get him higher than 48 rating. surprisingly he does play pretty well
#7united_kirby(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2010 2:48:09 PM

My favorite part of the Fifa games are getting league 2 teams promoted to premiership; in the past I always used Bury or Bradford. I chose Oxford this season in that they were 3rd place in conference national; won the playoff to get promoted to league 2, I'm just helping them live the dream.

with nPower league 2 teams; once you make it to league 1; you might be using half of the players from the core 11; by the time you get to nPower Championship, you'll maybe have 1-2 left in your starting 11. I hear the TC's point in that that club has a few solid players that will stick around a few seasons. but i think you'll find that every npower league 2 team has a few that will be able to stick around through a few promotions. If i ever get to premiership, I don't envision any of the original players on the roster.

I plan all of my transfers on younger players (under 26 yr old for the first 5 seasons) who will be at least 10pts higher by the time i get to premiership. my first signing was Leroy Lita out of Middlesbrough; he's up to 78 now.

I'm on my fourth season now with Oxford United. I only have 1 of the original Oxford players in my starting 11; Worley; CB (71). the rest of the original oxford 11 still get playing time but aren't starting anymore. I kept Aaron Woodley around, one of the worst ranked forwards i've seen in the game but the board loves him and gives me kudos every time i play him. I was hoping it was for a rating's / potential spike but I haven't been able to get him higher than 48 rating. surprisingly he does play pretty well

You didn't promote in the champions ship I take it?

Right now, I still got most of the original... It's hard to buy players if you ask me... Actually only Kabba is still in the starting 11, plus my virtual pro... And my killer Goalkeeper, who is way above his level. Lol that makes 3 sorry.

I changed more than I thought. But this team is about... relegation zone Championship material.
---
#8Vigorous_DemonPosted 10/18/2010 4:06:24 PM
Uni's, uniform, jersey, kit.

Thats really the only thing that'll still be around in a few seasons, so its more important than the starting players, what's more important to me is the first few transfers.

---
We're watching an Ocean Show on Discovery Channel and drinking every time they say "dolphins." PS Seals kill birds, tell all your friends. chippyafrog
#9united_kirby(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2010 4:30:45 PM
True. But I like Barnet's kit plus I like their emblem and I like their players.
---
#10Tricolor77Posted 10/19/2010 5:41:03 AM
I've been doing pretty well witb Port Vale and my virtual pro...i'm already in the Npower 1 league and i only bought one forward and a defender...i just played and beat Chelsea 1-0 to win the community shield..lol....
---
PSN: morcilla_salada