Armour of the Fallen

#1VileKencoPosted 3/8/2011 12:37:24 PM
I've just started Dragon Age 2, and have done most of the sidequests in the first year at Kirkwall. During these quests, I've found the boots, helm and gloves of the Armour of the Fallen, but I have not yet found the chestpiece.

*Slight sidequest spoilers, along with locations of Armour of the Fallen pieces*

As it is, I think I've finished all the quests, except for the dwarf in Lowtown who wants to buy in to the expedition (I would presume that the quest ends after you agree, and doesn't spawn any more quests).

The quests I found the pieces on were:
Bringing the amulet to the top of the mountain - found at the beginning of the cave just before the graveyard.
On the quest to rescue the Templar recruit. The NPC you fight at the end had the helm on her corpse.

I don't recall where I found the third piece. Has anyone found the chestpiece? And if so, where did they find it? I saw a post a few days back about the chestpiece, but didn't look at it since I didn't have the game. The post now appears to be deleted though, and it wasn't cached by Google.
#2Jacobson1275Posted 3/8/2011 12:41:24 PM
you get the chest of a dragon in the deep roads.
---
GT Jacobson1275
#3VileKenco(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2011 12:52:32 PM
Ah, good to know that I can move on then. Thanks :)
#4Super EspioPosted 3/8/2011 4:16:13 PM
Sorry to bump a semi old topic, but which quest leads to the helm? I've done pretty much all of them at this point but I didn't pick up the helm...I'd like to backtrack and get it but I don't know where to go, and I don't remember the name of the quest.
---
Welcome to GameFAQS, where sharing an opinion is a declaration of war.
The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair.
#5immortal666Posted 3/8/2011 4:27:18 PM(edited)
The quest if I remember is "enemies among us" or something similar to that name.. so far I have the gloves and the helm, which one is the boots?
---
Steam ID: Pacmanownzu
Add me mate.
#6deity_shadowPosted 3/8/2011 4:48:44 PM
bump on the boots, i have the chest and gloves. it is the quest you mentioned earlier to get the helm. I'm holding off on doing the deep roads till i find the boots.
---
You don't have to be sober to beat the system.
GT: deityshadow
#7deity_shadowPosted 3/8/2011 5:51:09 PM
bump..
---
You don't have to be sober to beat the system.
GT: deityshadow
#8TestsoulPosted 3/8/2011 9:24:41 PM

where do u find the gloves??

#9kkbkblPosted 3/8/2011 11:55:07 PM
Bump but: I found the gloves beginning of the the cave where you bring flemeths's amulet to the mountain top. It's right at entrance in a corner in some rubble.
#10shadowblade91Posted 3/9/2011 8:48:54 AM
can i still get the helm if i already did the quest