Import decisions?

#1GunDraxPosted 3/9/2011 3:45:53 PM
Having completed Awakenings,Origins and witch hunt this week, I'm just curious to know about what choices made in these previous games might effect DA2? I already know about the preset choices for those not importing.
---
PSN ID: NovaRiggy
Don't be rude mmm'kay?
#2Seekcro2010Posted 3/9/2011 3:47:01 PM
I've seen Lord Harrowmount and rescued a ex-werewolf from angry Dalish.
---
Official Barkeep of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim board.
The Crabdom are a bunch of trolls.
#3GunDrax(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2011 3:52:55 PM
Aye so my Dalish are butchered, Harrowmonts king of the dwarves, Templars have taken over the circle tower and Anora should be queen on mine then.
---
Don't be rude mmm'kay?
#4Seekcro2010Posted 3/9/2011 3:54:52 PM
Yeah. They mention Alistair several times, but not by name. Hawke said something like, "The only Warden I know of is currently on the thrown." I'm sure they'll mention a queen a couple of times.
---
#5SquallLuvsL4PPosted 3/9/2011 3:56:20 PM
Yeah, they've mentioned my warden ad a queen alongside Alistair. I think Isabela's dialog changes depending of what happens in the Pearl but I'm not sure.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 17
#6GunDrax(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2011 3:56:24 PM
Seekcro2010 posted...
Yeah. They mention Alistair several times, but not by name. Hawke said something like, "The only Warden I know of is currently on the thrown." I'm sure they'll mention a queen a couple of times.

Awesomes, Tomorrows gonna be a good day then, my copy gets here a day early :-D
---
Don't be rude mmm'kay?
#7vercetti111Posted 3/9/2011 3:56:33 PM
I did a side quest and they ran off yelling long live king Alistir
#8MikeTheDragon81Posted 3/9/2011 3:58:05 PM
Actually that wasn't lord harromount in DA2, it was a exiled relative. that happens if you put bhelen on the throne. But yeah it has different quests depending on what you accomplished in DAO and it's dlc.
#9Seekcro2010Posted 3/9/2011 3:59:14 PM

Actually that wasn't lord harromount in DA2, it was a exiled relative. that happens if you put bhelen on the throne. But yeah it has different quests depending on what you accomplished in DAO and it's dlc.

Was it? I forgot who I put on the throne. Which one got rid of the caste system?
---
#10MikeTheDragon81Posted 3/9/2011 3:59:25 PM
Also came across a elf girl threaten a former werewolf for supposedly killing her mom Danyla.