Import decisions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. Import decisions?

User Info: GunDrax

GunDrax
5 years ago#1
Having completed Awakenings,Origins and witch hunt this week, I'm just curious to know about what choices made in these previous games might effect DA2? I already know about the preset choices for those not importing.
PSN ID: NovaRiggy
Don't be rude mmm'kay?

User Info: Seekcro2010

Seekcro2010
5 years ago#2
I've seen Lord Harrowmount and rescued a ex-werewolf from angry Dalish.
Official Barkeep of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim board.
The Crabdom are a bunch of trolls.

GunDrax
5 years ago#3
Aye so my Dalish are butchered, Harrowmonts king of the dwarves, Templars have taken over the circle tower and Anora should be queen on mine then.
Don't be rude mmm'kay?

Seekcro2010
5 years ago#4
Yeah. They mention Alistair several times, but not by name. Hawke said something like, "The only Warden I know of is currently on the thrown." I'm sure they'll mention a queen a couple of times.

User Info: SquallLuvsL4P

SquallLuvsL4P
5 years ago#5
Yeah, they've mentioned my warden ad a queen alongside Alistair. I think Isabela's dialog changes depending of what happens in the Pearl but I'm not sure.
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 17

GunDrax
5 years ago#6
Seekcro2010 posted...
Yeah. They mention Alistair several times, but not by name. Hawke said something like, "The only Warden I know of is currently on the thrown." I'm sure they'll mention a queen a couple of times.

Awesomes, Tomorrows gonna be a good day then, my copy gets here a day early :-D
Don't be rude mmm'kay?

User Info: vercetti111

vercetti111
5 years ago#7
I did a side quest and they ran off yelling long live king Alistir

User Info: MikeTheDragon81

MikeTheDragon81
5 years ago#8
Actually that wasn't lord harromount in DA2, it was a exiled relative. that happens if you put bhelen on the throne. But yeah it has different quests depending on what you accomplished in DAO and it's dlc.

Seekcro2010
5 years ago#9

Actually that wasn't lord harromount in DA2, it was a exiled relative. that happens if you put bhelen on the throne. But yeah it has different quests depending on what you accomplished in DAO and it's dlc.

Was it? I forgot who I put on the throne. Which one got rid of the caste system?

User Info: MikeTheDragon81

MikeTheDragon81
5 years ago#10
Also came across a elf girl threaten a former werewolf for supposedly killing her mom Danyla.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. Import decisions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived