Night Terror quest *spoilers*

#1pwolf3Posted 3/11/2011 8:16:30 AM
Will you lose a team member in this quest for the rest of the game?

Also, does anyone know what happens if you side with the demon Tarpor and if you do not side with him?
#2pwolf3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2011 8:25:24 AM
bump
#3Philosopher06Posted 3/11/2011 8:27:50 AM
only for that quest.
---
Know the ledge, wise the dome!
Gamer Tag- I Gave U power, PSN-Nigredo-X
#4Chaos_19Posted 3/11/2011 8:37:04 AM
You only lose them for the rest of the quest. I'm not sure if there are members you can bring that will resist the temptation. I had Anders, Aveline, and Varrik, and lost Aveline and Varrik. Anders was also possessed by Justice for the whole mission which was kind of neat (but I got 5 Rivalry points for bringing him).
---
Experts are to Fox News what winners are to the Special Olympics. If you show up, you are one.
#5Philosopher06Posted 3/11/2011 8:40:31 AM
You'll always lose 2 party members.
---
Know the ledge, wise the dome!
Gamer Tag- I Gave U power, PSN-Nigredo-X
#6ZarrethPosted 3/12/2011 4:58:11 AM
Just for the quest. I had Isabela and Merrill (who gave me +5 Rivalry). Isabela's conversation was funny and interesting :D
#7DandrielPosted 3/12/2011 5:46:29 AM
Only for the quest (as mentioned previously)

Afterwards, you'll get a special cutscene from the folks you "lost", where they discuss their opinions of what happened. Very neat, IMHO.

(Don't know if Sebastian would give you one, since he's just DLC.)
---
If you're 100% tired of seeing people using their sigs to profess their love of a particular deity, put this in yours.
#8Jabroni2000Posted 3/12/2011 6:12:22 AM
You can't take Sebastian. If he's in your party he'll say he wouldn't find it right to enter the Fade as a man of the cloth. He feels its foolish or something.

I sided with Torpor and chose "power." I went through both sides and let them finish by not saying anything to either demon (not warning Feynriel that it was a trick). This is what Torpor told me to do. Then I brought Feynriel to Torpor and the demon was ready to possess him, then he was like this mind is shattered and attacked me. Even though I TRIED to help him. I'm not sure if I messed up and it is possible to get something out of him or if this happens no matter what you do.
---
XBL: HardGoodbye88
#9Mccj713Posted 3/12/2011 6:13:40 AM
I brought Fenris, Anders, and Merrill, and only Merrill turned on me.
#10The_IrvingPosted 3/12/2011 6:17:16 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I only lost one party member... I had Anders/Justice, Varric, and Merrill. Only Merrill turned on me when the Pride demon tempted her.