How to respec?

#1Bushman1821Posted 3/13/2011 4:21:02 PM
how do you respec your points? someone said something about you needing the dlc, but there is more than one and i have no idea what they are talking about. i have the strategy guide and it says nothing about it in there?

anyone have any idea if it is possible to respec and if so, how?

thanks.
---
Diablo 2 LoD acct Name: Bushman1821e/sc/l xBox live gamer tag: Bushman1821
Currently Playing: Black Ops, Mass Effects, and Assassins Creed Series
#2OmniNakagoPosted 3/13/2011 4:23:19 PM
Buy the Maker's Sigh potion from The Black Emporium. If you actually bought the game new, then you'll have access to it.
---
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen
#3MetalGearRAXAPosted 3/13/2011 4:23:22 PM
Only way I've found to respec is a potion called Maker's Sigh. It is only found in The Black Emporium(DLC). It acts like the tomes that respec you in Awakening. There is no other way to respec.
---
"I'm Commander Shepard and thi-Assuming direct control." - Keldean
#4AustendudePosted 3/13/2011 4:24:51 PM
The only respec i know of is the "maker's sigh" potion that is only available in the Black Emporium DLC, which you should have unless you bought the game used.
#5Dart_Feld7Posted 3/13/2011 4:25:04 PM
You buy a potion called "Maker's sigh" at the mage emporium.

It allows you to respec. it's the DLC that is free with each new copy of DA 2.

They go for +1 gold.
---
FORJ - Best Friend Of Red Jenny
GT: antiherocf
#6fffezPosted 3/13/2011 4:25:25 PM
I don't know if it's been said but you need the Maker's Sigh potion that comes with The Black Emporium DLC, that's the only way to respec.
#7AustendudePosted 3/13/2011 4:26:00 PM
Woah we all said the same thing at like same time...lol
#8Auron772Posted 3/13/2011 4:26:43 PM
What others have said. It's really useful for getting rid of that first ability point that was wasted on something like Pommel Strike.
---
"I have two rules that I follow. First, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone."~Saren
#9fffezPosted 3/13/2011 4:26:55 PM

Woah we all said the same thing at like same time...lol

c-c-c-c-ombo breaker fail
#10AustendudePosted 3/13/2011 4:33:21 PM
Its also good to use if you don't like what a companion was set up as once you met them. I completely re-did Anders to make him more of a destruction mage, not a pansy healer. (although i did use some points in Vegence, so i guess he is one)