How to respec?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. How to respec?
5 years ago#1
how do you respec your points? someone said something about you needing the dlc, but there is more than one and i have no idea what they are talking about. i have the strategy guide and it says nothing about it in there?

anyone have any idea if it is possible to respec and if so, how?

thanks.
---
Diablo 2 LoD acct Name: Bushman1821e/sc/l xBox live gamer tag: Bushman1821
Currently Playing: Black Ops, Mass Effects, and Assassins Creed Series
5 years ago#2
Buy the Maker's Sigh potion from The Black Emporium. If you actually bought the game new, then you'll have access to it.
---
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen
5 years ago#3
Only way I've found to respec is a potion called Maker's Sigh. It is only found in The Black Emporium(DLC). It acts like the tomes that respec you in Awakening. There is no other way to respec.
---
"I'm Commander Shepard and thi-Assuming direct control." - Keldean
5 years ago#4
The only respec i know of is the "maker's sigh" potion that is only available in the Black Emporium DLC, which you should have unless you bought the game used.
5 years ago#5
You buy a potion called "Maker's sigh" at the mage emporium.

It allows you to respec. it's the DLC that is free with each new copy of DA 2.

They go for +1 gold.
---
FORJ - Best Friend Of Red Jenny
GT: antiherocf
5 years ago#6
I don't know if it's been said but you need the Maker's Sigh potion that comes with The Black Emporium DLC, that's the only way to respec.
5 years ago#7
Woah we all said the same thing at like same time...lol
5 years ago#8
What others have said. It's really useful for getting rid of that first ability point that was wasted on something like Pommel Strike.
---
"I have two rules that I follow. First, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone."~Saren
5 years ago#9

Woah we all said the same thing at like same time...lol

c-c-c-c-ombo breaker fail
5 years ago#10
Its also good to use if you don't like what a companion was set up as once you met them. I completely re-did Anders to make him more of a destruction mage, not a pansy healer. (although i did use some points in Vegence, so i guess he is one)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. How to respec?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived