The Champion of Kirkwall vs the Hero of Ferelden

#11SoliceKirskPosted 3/18/2011 5:59:37 AM
7Nitro7Blazer7 posted...
Considering there is a large possibility that the warden DIES, this would be unfair to those who chose that path.

Bioware already said they will change certain decisions players may have made since they are the one's writing the story.

They already did in my play through. Leliana's corpse should be lying in the Sacred Ashes temple not hanging out with chantry people. Especially since I convinced her to give that up before killing her.
#12Foreman22Posted 3/18/2011 7:09:30 AM
A max out Warden would kill a max out Hawke in 2 rounds do to stat restriction in DA2. Warden's max stat 1,000. Hawke's max stat 100. You do the con math.
#13zinsindettaPosted 3/18/2011 8:07:27 AM
I like my Champion more then the Hero because I could here him talk. Instantly made him cooler... however as for the lady fighting beside them Morrigan is better then Isabela.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#14th3warr1orPosted 3/18/2011 8:14:19 AM
zinsindetta posted...
I like my Champion more then the Hero because I could here him talk. Instantly made him cooler... however as for the lady fighting beside them Morrigan is better then Isabela.

And Merrill is better than Morrigan.
---
MARVEL supporter for life.
Thor is more powerful than Sentry. GET. OVER. IT.
#15Double_SevensPosted 3/18/2011 11:06:58 AM
Thats a tuff one. I love both these guys; however, I feel like I AM my warden and I just played with the Champ, so I'd have to root for the Warden. DA:O did a good job of making the warden your own, DA:2 didnt do as good of a job. I hope in the next DA, we get to re-roll one or both characters.
#16Thanatos3kPosted 3/18/2011 11:15:07 AM
My warden is dead. In a battle between companions I think the old team would win. Greater numbers. Plus Vessal of the Spirit > Panacea

.... and beer chugging dwarf voiced by Steve Bloom > Emo Elf (with admittedly cool voice)
---
-Thanatos3k-
#17EarthshadowPosted 3/18/2011 11:15:55 AM
Daniel_Hibiki posted...
It's not like you didn't meddle in political things in DA:O anyway, The Warden was a rule breaker.

Granted the Warden was doing his duty as a warden to stop the Blight, which required a great army. But the only way to get that army is to do everything that was forced upon you. Since no one in that game wanted to meet midway. And you know how wardens are especially during a blight when it comes to power. They have more authority than others for good reason. Meanwhile characters like Alistair and Anders, aren't actually known as Wardens, it's a rare fact.
#18MilleykinsPosted 3/18/2011 11:17:01 AM
Warden doesn't have to add constitution for more HP. This alone is why warden wins.
---
Currently playing too many things.
#19DarquePosted 3/18/2011 11:23:05 AM
<spoilers to be safe>

The Warden: I rallied 3 different races into an awe inspiring army to beat an army of darkspawn which I did by killing their immortal dragon like leader and a bat**** crazy broodmother with plans to.... I'm not sure what she was up to but it was likely very bad.

The Champion: I.. uh.. went into the deep roads... ahem.... battled a Qunari... and uh... hmmm.... defeated a crazy Templar with a cursed relic... >_>

Is this really a question? >_>
---
Jill Valentine > You
#20Wil_StormchaserPosted 3/18/2011 11:24:28 AM
I'd probably say the Champion, if only because my DA2 character ended up being way more bad ass than my DA:O character. And the combat system makes the characters feel more powerful >_>
---
Wil_Stormchaser