So wait...is it possible to romance Aveline?

#1Its_KevinPosted 3/10/2011 5:34:19 AM
Yeah, I don't care that she has a man jaw.
The game gives you a few options to flirt with her, but from what I've read it seems like she can't become a love interest.
---
'As everybody knows, drunkards and lovers are protected by a special deity.'
Alexandre Dumas
#2TNist1048Posted 3/10/2011 5:42:13 AM
It lets you flirt with her, nothing more.
#3Its_Kevin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2011 5:55:09 AM
That's too bad, I have a thing for tough chicks.
Thanks for the reply though.
---
'As everybody knows, drunkards and lovers are protected by a special deity.'
Alexandre Dumas
#4kazecamPosted 3/13/2011 11:18:36 PM
I just finished my last opportunity to flirt with her and it's like she can't hear me when I'm coming on to her. lol sometime she wouldn't even acknowledge what I said.... she was obsessed with that dude >_>
---
You can smash it but don't ever put a ring on it
PSN- Megadeuce/Gamertag-SENPU
#5Banchou-kunPosted 3/13/2011 11:19:32 PM
well shes pretty thick when it comes to that >_>

marigolds nuff said
#6jamesonkassnPosted 3/14/2011 2:19:10 AM
I don't know if you can romance Isabele either... i already slept with her but she doesnt want a relationship i guess. My friendship is almost all the way maxed with her too. If you cant romance either of them then i guess the only girl you can is Meredith???

The only person i can get to want me is Anders and thats just fuggin wierd
---
PSN: Shosa119
#72ndAtomiskPosted 3/14/2011 2:28:48 AM
You can romance Merril, Anders, and Fenris. Isabela can be the one that doesn't leave Hawke's side, but she's only interested in lust, not love. You can win Sebastian's heart as well but it will be a chaste relationship.
---
Tales of Graces f confirmed for NA!
Official Nine (Lance dude) of the FF Type-0 Board
#8jamesonkassnPosted 3/14/2011 2:46:35 AM
I just want the trophy so i wanna know which i can get that with cuz it seems isabella you can't
---
PSN: Shosa119
#9chuck003Posted 3/14/2011 6:11:01 AM
Isabella is definitely a tough one. I slept with her and flirted with her at every opportunity and had her friendship nearly to the max and nothing ever came of it after our initial fling. I sort of gave up when she left after the Qunari attack, but then she came back and after talking with her in the Hanged Man I got another opportunity to flirt with her and she ends up saying she wants you or something like this. After that though there is nothing until the last mission where she wants to know if the two of you will make it through the battle and she kisses you. I got the completed relationship trophy after that. I never had the option to have her move into my house though.
#10ZywackRarrPosted 3/14/2011 6:48:39 AM
You can actually get a kiss from her! I played as female Hawke, but I assume that also applies to male Hawke.

***Aveline romance SPOILERS... sorta***

You have a few opportunities throughout the game to flirt with her, and then you have a ton of options during her "dating quest" during Act 2. If you flirted a lot with Aveline, after she gets together with her guard, she will say something pretty cruel, something like: "I'm just being silly, it's impossible and I know there's nothing there, but did you ever think about you and I?"

If you pick the "humorous" option, you actually do get a kiss from Aveline as a thank you, with Hawke making a completely bewildered face.

If you picked the "broken heart" option, then you can hear Hawke telling Aveline to just be happy, with extremely sad traits and her voice cracking as if she was about to cry. It was surprisingly well done, actually...
---
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights makes a left