Where is the Templar Armor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. Where is the Templar Armor?
5 years ago#1
I've searched every thread that mentions it, and everyone always points to some image on the next with a person in full Templar Gear or something, but no real answer as to where the armor is, or when you can obtained it. I checked the Dragon Age wiki, and sure enough it mentions Sir Varnell's corpse, well i just killed that bastard and there was no armor, second it mentions you can get it from the shady merchant well i checked him during Act 2 and guess what... no templar armor. Is it not available on the ps3? I'll check on act 3, possibly with another save... but im getting kind of angry.
Teepo, the Dark Dragon of Destiny.
5 years ago#2
I have played through past Varnell several times and have not gotten any templar armor or pieces from him. I got a set of the body piece from Alrick once but it was rather weak. I got superior heavey boots and gloves from some other templars (don't remeber where I got those I think it was some of his men). I have never found or got a helm at all and only got the other templar armor pieces once. I think its a random thing. As a 2 hand warrior I like axes and they are few and far in between but once and only once I got a cool one off one of the 'something' revers in one of the wherehouses. I say if you really want some keep wackin' templars till one coughs it up. I did get the piggyback book I can check that and see waht it says about the armor too.
5 years ago#3
Thanks i appreciate it.
Teepo, the Dark Dragon of Destiny.
5 years ago#4
I have saved every piece I've found but lets start with the chest/robe this is purchased at the docks in act 3 I believe.

Shield and mace towards the end of act 3 at templar hall

boots also in act 3 forgot where though

I might have missed gloves or accidently sold them but I must say the templar set rocks.
Perhaps the helm is the helm of white spire anyhow I'll post the stats loading the game right now.
check out my smackdown hctp videos on youtube
5 years ago#5
Templar Mace - Superior Issue
35pd (66 dps)
+42 helth
5% chance to dispel hostile magic

Templar Defender - Superior Issue
+9% magic resistance
5% chance to dispel hostile magic

Templar Gloves - Superior Heavy Issue
+12 health
+35 attack

Templar Armor - Heavy Issue
213 armor
+102 attack

Templar Cerenonial Cummerbund
+2 health regen
+10% magic resistance

Templar Greatsword
(forgot to buy it gallows act 1 or 2)
+5 fire damage I think

missed the boots an helm unless it's the boots/helm of the white spire at the gallows... didn't buy
check out my smackdown hctp videos on youtube
5 years ago#6
Sandal's father sells the templar amor in act 1 at random. I bought the helm and several weapons from him.
Same goes for the shady dealer in act 1/ 2 at the docks, he sells the pieces at random. You can gather a full set, but its gonna take a bit of time unless your lucky.
5 years ago#7
You can also get it from Meredith if you side with her in the beginning of act 3. She sends you a letter thanking you. I think its the Knight-Captain armor with the shoulder spikes too.
PSN ID: Colonel_Cabrera
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. Where is the Templar Armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived