Default female mage Hawke

#1VanderZooPosted 3/28/2011 5:20:29 AM
Now there's a badass looking character.
---
"And now we have a dog. And Alistair is still the stupidest member of the party" - Morrigan
#2Phazor58Posted 3/28/2011 9:26:27 AM
Agreed.
---
PSN: Phazor58 (Put gamefaqs/gamespot in the message or I will not add you)
Steam: Phaz (Augustus Caesar avatar)
#3myztikricePosted 3/28/2011 9:36:48 AM
she's pretty not badass
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#4VanderZoo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2011 3:30:28 PM
Explain.
---
"And now we have a dog. And Alistair is still the stupidest member of the party" - Morrigan
#5BlueMage279Posted 3/28/2011 3:34:11 PM
myztikgohan posted...
she's pretty badass

Phicks'd
---
If Mittens saved baby penguin based on his beliefs, and Mitten's beliefs are not in his direct control, does Mittens really have free will? ~Maraka
#6eric_neo3Posted 3/28/2011 5:19:12 PM
Then on the matter of female Hawke being > male Hawke in awesomeness we are we are all in agreement.
---
God what I would do for an edit button on gamefaqs. - - - >R.I.P. 2011
#7AgentNounPosted 3/28/2011 7:28:25 PM
FemHawke > ManHawke.

I say this as a male gamer who played a male Hawke on my first playthrough. I played an ass-kicking, no-nonsense female Hawke on my second and liked her so much more. I think part of it comes down to the voice acting--she really sells the red fist/hammer lines. Plus, her interactions with her sister were great.
---
There is only a signature here because it makes the post look neater.
Really, that's all.
#8thebigtarget1Posted 3/28/2011 7:48:17 PM
I say this as a male gamer who played a male Hawke on my first playthrough. I played an ass-kicking, no-nonsense dyke u say? female Hawke on my second and liked her so much more curious are we? i am starting to doubt your OBJECT. I think part of it comes down to the voice acting--she really sells the red fist/hammer lines. Plus, her interactions with her sister were great ah that explains why u liked it so much.
---
Christian Weston Chandler
#9mrmischifPosted 3/28/2011 7:50:32 PM
Zelphin Morpheus posted...
FemHawke > ManHawke.

I say this as a male gamer who played a male Hawke on my first playthrough. I played an ass-kicking, no-nonsense female Hawke on my second and liked her so much more. I think part of it comes down to the voice acting--she really sells the red fist/hammer lines. Plus, her interactions with her sister were great.

i gotta agree with this guy ive played funny man and funny woman and found the funny woman dose not sell the funny line like the man dose so when i want funny i go man
---
ps3 net trokkazich
#10MajikHaatPosted 3/28/2011 11:39:07 PM
mrmischif posted...
Zelphin Morpheus posted...
FemHawke > ManHawke.

i gotta agree with this guy ive played funny man and funny woman and found the funny woman dose not sell the funny line like the man dose so when i want funny i go man

Have to second/third this. Male Hawke is best at joking/sarcastic, Female Hawke is best at blunt/intimidating.