otr scanner or exacto ammo?

#1hollyhoodjPosted 4/24/2012 12:28:54 AM
having a tough time deciding between the two. i plan to use the scanner extensively to provide intel. however, im not sure how useful the exacto ammo will be.is it kill an enemy as hes setting a charge at the objective while hes out of my line of sight good?
---
psn/ gamertag: hollyhoodj
May the power of Bushinryu be etched forever into your retinas
#2fakesoundofprogressPosted 4/24/2012 12:32:16 AM
I think the ammo decreases your power but is basically like a heat seeking bullet. Depends how bad your aim is!

Id go with the Scanner, the best way to dominate is to provide intel for your team
#3hollyhoodj(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 12:36:22 AM
i was thinking that... but admittedly my aim is horrid in this game. i have no idea how i manage to have a positive kdr =/
---
psn/ gamertag: hollyhoodj
May the power of Bushinryu be etched forever into your retinas
#4undeademsPosted 4/24/2012 12:40:20 AM
Honestly TC i'd say pick what you wanta try out then wait till 28 and try the augmented camo and the stun mine and then decide what you like this way if you respec u get to re-choose a gun a gun attachment and an equipment slot as well. Me personally i went with the exacto ammo. I change between a close range spec opss type to long range scout sniper so exacto rounds is nice at times especially when the enemy is highlighted
---
GT: Synicle Jester
#5fakesoundofprogressPosted 4/24/2012 12:43:55 AM
due to the speed of enemies running, the lag and the speed you can move the sights, aiming can be hard with the snipers. I guess it depends what works best for you

Like the other poster said, maybe try one, then use a token and try the other one?