Max Payne 3 comes out a week before GRFS. This could be the KICKER!!!!

#1me3x12Posted 4/27/2012 8:04:54 AM

I'm going to go ahead and get MP3 and jump right on multiplayer if it's good GRFS will be no buy for now.

My main issues with GRFS now is I feel it will get boring fast not to mention the Guerrilla mode has got me discouraged. Apparently in guerrilla you have to use pre selected guns? WTF I want to use my guns that I have put together and the ones I like. So I feel Guerrilla will get also also after playing it a few times.

#2TheSwan1Posted 4/27/2012 8:10:04 AM
This game is already done. I mean, unless they fully take out grenade launcher, nerf grenades, and nerf rifleman, it's done. MP3's multiplayer looks loads of fun.
---
At the end of the day, they are only video games. Merely pixels on a screen. Don't take it too serious.
#3Pacman2dxPosted 4/27/2012 8:21:12 AM
Would it not be easier to just .. compile all your thoughts on this game and place them in a single topic ??

Anyways, I'll be getting both games .. MP3 will be a great game given Rockstars track record of current generation games.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
~ Patron Saint .. are we all lost like you?
#4fakesoundofprogressPosted 4/27/2012 8:26:14 AM
Apparently in guerrilla you have to use pre selected guns?

Source? That would be annoying!
#5Smallville_FanPosted 4/27/2012 9:26:39 AM
Daily butthurt topic has landed.
---
MW3 Gold Guns: FAD, MP5, MK14.
B.Sc of Computer Games Design
#6TheSwan1Posted 4/27/2012 9:48:47 AM
Smallville_Fan posted...

"butthurt" Daaang, you must be so edgy and cool. Teach me your ways. Do I have to watch that awful Smallville crap? If so, count me out.

The game is trash.
---
At the end of the day, they are only video games. Merely pixels on a screen. Don't take it too serious.
#7BrownGottiPosted 4/27/2012 10:01:21 AM
After seeing the GTTV commercial about Max Payne 3, I think I'll pass on that one. Unless something else is really cool about that game, MP will just be bullet time all day.
#8Smallville_FanPosted 4/27/2012 10:07:34 AM
TheSwan1 posted...
Smallville_Fan posted...

"butthurt" Daaang, you must be so edgy and cool. Teach me your ways. Do I have to watch that awful Smallville crap? If so, count me out.

The game is trash.

*Looks at when I registered*
*Sees it was years ago*
*Realises he hasn't watched Smallville in about 4 years*
*Also realises "TheSwan1" just made a fool of himself*

Fact is, the TC makes a topic a day whining about something. Hence my post. So don't come in here acting like a smart *** and thinking you're superior. You're not.
---
MW3 Gold Guns: FAD, MP5, MK14.
B.Sc of Computer Games Design
#9McCartneyMartinPosted 4/27/2012 10:11:30 AM
Max Paynes multiplayer looks dumb. And single player is linear. Ill pass.
#10OblivionEssencePosted 4/27/2012 10:39:18 AM
Since when is linear bad?
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
http://i44.tinypic.com/mr7pqt.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/2nvflp3.gif