OP taser?

#1TheRedDashPosted 4/27/2012 10:34:37 PM

In the hands of chimp it can devastate the game. So it takes men3-4 hit markers to kill someone but for a taser it's pretty much a OhK?

Why put this in the game? How did the devs not think this was a problem? 

#2PicclemanPosted 4/27/2012 10:53:23 PM
Since when is the taser a OhK? It stuns them, they don't die.
---
Xbox 360 GT: Piccleman3
#3TheRedDash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 10:59:22 PM

Sorry I mean 2 hit kill. 

One shot to totally disable you then another to finish you off. It is OP!!! 

#4LionHartZeroPosted 4/27/2012 11:02:30 PM
Ummmmm...doesn't a taser or stun gun incapacitate u with one hit in real life? Yea...thought so
#5TheRedDash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 11:03:35 PM

Looks like I am not the only person

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/t_z/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_future_soldier/f/1516/t/244623.aspx

It is absolutely O to the P. Put that taser in my hand and I can go 30-2 with no problem.  

#6Rambo220Posted 4/27/2012 11:04:14 PM
No, its hard to aim, has a horrible range, and the stun lags very often. You shouldn't go off by yourself so often if you keep getting hit. I very rarely get hacked because I have team mates who who stay near me the majority of the time.
---
GT: Rambo220
#7LionHartZeroPosted 4/27/2012 11:16:17 PM
U seriously need to go play Halo if u don't understand that a taser really stuns u in one hit in real life...please tell me ur trying to make ur self look this stupid
#8TheRedDash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 11:27:59 PM

I myself am a very good player with any game but when I'm on a team that causes us to get spawn camped on pipeline and the other team has nothing but stuns...it's a problem. They had 2 accurate shot on their team and it's not that inaccurate as you think. The combat in ghost recon games is slow when it's 1v1 situations, the movement is slow so getting one shotted by a taser is very easy. 

If I had a taser and went against a pro GR player I would stomp him cause I'm accurate and it wouldnt be fair cause he would have to get 3 hit markers to kill when I can just get one to disable him. It's all around pure BS. I sense a removal or a nerf before launch. I hope and if not I'm gonna make it my mission to get it removed. Its really sad something like this is even in the game lol

#9TheRedDash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 11:31:43 PM

I know this buddy calm down and halo is garbage so stop using that clich. "go play cod or halo or battlefield" I play what I want when I want.

At the end of the day it's a OHK. When you are on the ground its over for you. Its easy to get close to people on this congested maps so the taser is inthee league of the shot guns.  

#10bearinbluehousePosted 4/27/2012 11:40:58 PM
TheRedDash posted...
I myself am a very good player with any game but when I'm on a team that causes us to get spawn camped on pipeline and the other team has nothing but stuns...it's a problem. They had 2 accurate shot on their team and it's not that inaccurate as you think. The combat in ghost recon games is slow when it's 1v1 situations, the movement is slow so getting one shotted by a taser is very easy. If I had a taser and went against a pro GR player I would stomp him cause I'm accurate and it wouldnt be fair cause he would have to get 3 hit markers to kill when I can just get one to disable him. It's all around pure BS. I sense a removal or a nerf before launch. I hope and if not I'm gonna make it my mission to get it removed. Its really sad something like this is even in the game lol

After a particular game I had last night, I have to agree with tc here.
---
Is that fear in your voice, Barbara?