Everyone is SO bad...

#1pitt12177Posted 4/29/2012 4:31:34 PM
I realize it's a beta but even the higher level guys that have incendiary grenades and augmented camo are absolutely terrible.

There's always a few decent players, but they are always clumped together on one team, hardly ever keeping it fair when I spawn in on a game that is already down 9-564.

I really hope people's skills aren't indicative of the player base in this game because it's a thousand noobs and a handful of decent players.
#2TwoNumbThumbsPosted 4/29/2012 5:05:48 PM
What game doesn't have a thousand noobs in it?
---
Forgive me. I have a bleeding heart for gaming.
Official Weeping Angel of the Doctor Who boards
#3pitt12177(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 5:17:27 PM
True but most games don't stand out like noob shows until you're looking around and you have +30 kills while trying to cap objectives but you're getting slaughtered because you're alone.

I don't understand why no one uses their mic. It's a team work driven beta built on the emphasis that everyone needs to do something to secure the objective. Going 3-11 and running in the wrong place is widespread in this game.
#4TwoNumbThumbsPosted 4/29/2012 5:37:46 PM(edited)
There's a learning curve that comes wtih this game.

One could say we've lacked tactical gameplay for so long that the majority of us expect Call Of Duty Run n Gun in games, and at times force it upon the game.

In due time, there should be a community of hardcore players.

Oh I'm Deaf. I play w a few Deaf buddies and i make sure they work the objective. I think this is one way this game will weed out the TDM humpers, and more thinkers play this game, since there is no true TDM mode, and running and gunning doesn't net a lot of xp.

---
#5pitt12177(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 7:18:16 PM
One can hope. :/
#6TwoNumbThumbsPosted 4/29/2012 7:39:20 PM
I'm hoping there's a ranked system, but I'm not holding my breath. Not GRAW2, but like Halo2.
---
#7ih0tfireiPosted 4/29/2012 7:49:28 PM
Game has a huge learning curve. Wait till the real game drops. It's gonna be bad.
---
360 tag- I Hotfire I
Member of clan "La Li Lu Le Lo"
#8SoopaMan2KPosted 4/29/2012 8:10:30 PM
pitt12177 posted...
True but most games don't stand out like noob shows until you're looking around and you have +30 kills while trying to cap objectives but you're getting slaughtered because you're alone.

I don't understand why no one uses their mic. It's a team work driven beta built on the emphasis that everyone needs to do something to secure the objective. Going 3-11 and running in the wrong place is widespread in this game.

LOL! I agree. It's like people don't know how to defend or attack. When you see the Shield icon, it means you have to Defend. Why are you running away from the defending point.
---
SEN + XBLGT: SoopaMan2K
#9BrownGottiPosted 4/30/2012 2:48:48 AM
I don't think that people are bad, it's that they are lacking team work. On Sunday I played with 6 friends in a party all with mics and we beat a team 822 - 20. We had good team who worked together and protected each other when hacking.
#10DaDumb1Posted 4/30/2012 3:08:38 AM

The problem is that a lot of people just don't seem to know there are objectives. Either that, or don't know they're mandatory. Since it's not a set objective like CTF or King of the Hill, and the icons are small (thus making them, at first, seem nonessential) there may be a lot of new players who just legitimately don't know the objectives are important and then wonder how they lost 700 to 5.