Guerrilla Mode motivation

#1efrenb5Posted 5/7/2012 6:20:35 AM
A friend of mine asked me what is the motivation for finishing each wave during Guerrilla mode?

The way I see it, you cannot choose your initial equipment. Between waves, there new weapons dropped from a helicopter (at least this is what I have seen on the vids).

However, what do you gain by finishing the 50 waves? Experience? Unlock guns? If you gain experience, what do you use it for? If you unlock guns, when do you use them (because you cannot choose your initial equipment anyways)?

Is the only reason behind Guerrilla mode simply bragging rights, coop fun, and the mandatory achievement?
---
BotC Best Community Clan
www.clanbotc.com
#2frogbongPosted 5/7/2012 9:39:12 AM
prob uplay points, which leads to multiplayer unlocks.. otherwise, all speculation
---
Psn- XBurningAngelX
#3Rhett817Posted 5/7/2012 11:38:39 AM
Probably an achievement, potentially some unlocks.

Oh, and... you know... playing a game for fun.
#4efrenb5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 12:17:06 PM
Rhett817 posted...
Probably an achievement, potentially some unlocks.

Oh, and... you know... playing a game for fun.

Exactly what I told him, but he needs some other motivation besides fun. I told him not to buy the game but a week after it's out so he is sure if he will like the game enough without this extra motivation.
---
BotC Best Community Clan
www.clanbotc.com
#5sumpinupPosted 5/7/2012 4:35:56 PM
efrenb5 posted...
Exactly what I told him, but he needs some other motivation besides fun.

Then tell him he needs a different hobby ;-) I love acievements and unlocks, but I would easily play a fun mode for the sheer joy of it alone. That's why gamers should game, for fun. All else is sweet, sweet icing.