amount of bad

#1aryanbrarPosted 5/8/2012 3:12:03 AM
Players is crazy. They never use there tools, nobody watches your back. Then there are the issues, like lag, lmgs being useless, headshot hitbox being bigger then anything. Hopefully may 22 most of the issues are fixed
#2Vademon86Posted 5/8/2012 3:24:37 AM
Yes. I had one game earlier where I was bodark and the objective was right outside of our spawn. So I go to capture it only to die because my whole team were a bunch of pro snipers camping in our spawn not even caring about the objective. So I team killed them and left. What's funny was they were all bunched together so one grenade killed a good portion of them.

It's an objective based game, people. Not team camp match.
---
316 + 8 = 322 - Solid Snake11387 Broncos/Saints/49ers
Vermin Supreme: Change that matters. http://imgur.com/ojBaa.jpg
#3CheeseSprayPosted 5/8/2012 6:10:17 AM
aryanbrar posted...
Players is crazy. They never use there tools, nobody watches your back. Then there are the issues, like lag, lmgs being useless, headshot hitbox being bigger then anything. Hopefully may 22 most of the issues are fixed

Everything you said is true except the LMGs being useless part. My buddy Joe always uses them and is always the top scorer on the team. You have to use them how they are meant to be used, as a suppressor. He pins guys down and I flank them. Easy kill. Also perfect for capping objectives. If you have 2 gunners on your team you can really pin the other team back and easily cap objectives.
---
XBL: Cheesiespray
#4Strakadh_OFPosted 5/9/2012 10:17:15 PM
CheeseSpray posted...
aryanbrar posted...

Everything you said is true except the LMGs being useless part. My buddy Joe always uses them and is always the top scorer on the team. You have to use them how they are meant to be used, as a suppressor. He pins guys down and I flank them. Easy kill. Also perfect for capping objectives. If you have 2 gunners on your team you can really pin the other team back and easily cap objectives.

Your GameFAQs username would be perfect for an LMG user.

Woo points for missing yeeeaahahhh!!!!
---
ITT:An Idiot says some things.
GT: lThe Quicknessl [AC5 Confederacy Team Leader]
#5StrikeNinja24Posted 5/9/2012 10:28:01 PM
Ok, the lag, glitches, and absolute insanity that happens during these games puts MAG glitches to shame.

This better get fixed.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#6aryanbrar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2012 4:11:17 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Ok, the lag, glitches, and absolute insanity that happens during these games puts MAG glitches to shame.

This better get fixed.

Hey atleasst mag had OP lmgs during launch. Lol
#7majormPosted 5/11/2012 4:16:18 AM(edited)
Well don't hold out much hope of many things in the final game being much different than the beta. So many people come with the, "it's just a beta" defense, and that's just nonsense.

They rarely change much from beta to final game. Especially this close to release. I would expect the game that comes out the 22nd to basically be what the beta is. Any significant fixes will come later via patches.
---
Five million Cybermen, no problem. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#8aryanbrar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2012 4:38:01 AM
majorm posted...
Well don't hold out much hope of many things in the final game being much different than the beta. So many people come with the, "it's just a beta" defense, and that's just nonsense.

They rarely change much from beta to final game. Especially this close to release. I would expect the game that comes out the 22nd to basically be what the beta is. Any significant fixes will come later via patches.

I remember all the crying about bf3 beta how the final game will have issues. Everything was fixed from the beta
#9AntigenxxPosted 5/11/2012 5:57:02 AM
aryanbrar posted...
majorm posted...

I remember all the crying about bf3 beta how the final game will have issues. Everything was fixed from the beta

yeah they fixed alot then they broke the game by listening to whiners.
#10gobuffalo30Posted 5/11/2012 2:36:02 PM

If only that were true. The main problem lied with the game itself and it's gameplay along with the community.