Campaign is really fun. Well worth the money.

#1hikari198Posted 5/24/2012 7:34:21 AM
Graw 1 and 2 were not true GR games IMO. They were focused on action and hardly any stealth elements like the first game for the pc/xbox.

In almost every mission you can take two routes. Action or Stealth. Playing it with stealth feels so much rewarding and just feels natural.

Ai is pretty good. They can handle themselves and they don't mess you up by getting detected or open fire without an order.

If anyone still hasn't bought it and was wondering if the game was worth the 60 price tag for just story and horde mode then yes, it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Sy6NOMAPo&feature=youtu.be

Check this video out.
---
Watch my review of the Playstation Move and Kinect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nitrjGp1V5I
#2KSEGoblin1290Posted 5/24/2012 7:41:47 AM
I agree. I just picked up my pre-order yesterday, my friend and I started co-op and after playing mostnof the day we still have 4 missions! Great length for a military shooter.
---
GT and PSN ID-TehFrozenThrone.
#3GOBBluth1Posted 5/24/2012 7:47:09 AM(edited)
How much did Ubisoft pay you? Guerrilla mode and story are worth purchasing the game? GRAW is closer to being a "true" GR, since it's been about 10 years since we saw a game that was in the same style as the original. Since 2004, which had GR Jungle Storm (expansion of the original) release, we have had 2 GRAW games and GR2, which is very similar to GRAW. I'm not saying people should not purchase this. I like MP a lot. I'm just trying to advise those who are interested in only SP and Guerrilla to rent it.
---
Now I ain't mad, it's sad, you went from bad to real bad.
GT: OccupyIraq
#4hikari198(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 7:52:16 AM
Love comments like that. "How much did XXXXX pay you?"

It's an opinion and I would say it's worth it since it has a lot of replay value. I played the beta it wasn't that great. GR2 and GRAW were action based games.
---
Watch my review of the Playstation Move and Kinect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nitrjGp1V5I
#5GOBBluth1Posted 5/24/2012 7:57:51 AM

It's an opinion and I would say it's worth it since it has a lot of replay value. I played the beta it wasn't that great. GR2 and GRAW were action based games.

Love comments like, "It's my opinion." If anyone buys the game for SP and Guerrilla because of your recommendation, then they are wasting $60.
---
#6one1sh0tPosted 5/24/2012 8:44:29 AM
GOBBluth1 posted...

Love comments like, "It's my opinion." If anyone buys the game for SP and Guerrilla because of your recommendation, then they are wasting $60.

The difference is, his comment was completely valid...

Assuming a game company paid someone just because they say that they liked the game? Terrible, worthless comment.
#7DarthRazilPosted 5/24/2012 9:01:27 AM
GOBBluth1 posted...

I bought it for pretty much those two reasons. well, co-op campaign and guerrilla, but I did not buy it for the versus. I may end up playing a few versus maps here and there, but I truly dislike versus in shooters. I don't feel I've wasted my money. The missions are of good length with neat set pieces. the guerilla mode is fun as hell with friends, and I'm guessing the campaign is too. and the mission specific challenges certainly add a reason to replay.

so thank you for your concern about my expenditure, but I feel very satisfied with what my 60 got me.
#8GOBBluth1Posted 5/24/2012 9:18:12 AM
GOBBluth1 posted...

The difference is, his comment was completely valid...

Assuming a game company paid someone just because they say that they liked the game? Terrible, worthless comment.

It wasn't a serious accusation. You think I actually believe the company paid him? I hope for your safety that your only daily activities involve going online, and running to the mailbox and back.
---
#9Crystal_DreamPosted 5/24/2012 10:11:58 AM
GOBBluth1 posted...

It wasn't a serious accusation. You think I actually believe the company paid him? I hope for your safety that your only daily activities involve going online, and running to the mailbox and back.

THERE'S that condescending attitude...
I swear it's like you guys got a checklist or something.
---
"I like ****ing silly *****es because I know my ***** likes it." - Kenny McCormick (South Park Season 10).
#10k9rnmdPosted 5/24/2012 10:19:14 AM
Crystal_Dream posted...
GOBBluth1 posted...

THERE'S that condescending attitude...
I swear it's like you guys got a checklist or something.

Yep, he posted 3 times to the topic, all 3 worthless and condescending.
---
Hey Mods why you so bias?