Grenade Launcher attachment? Really?

#1x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 5/26/2012 2:52:52 PM
First, I'd like to say I'm open for opinions and I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining. Sure, we've had a lot of issues, but no issue I've experienced yet has been this concerning. The grenade launcher has to be toned down if what appear to be happening did happen in a game I was just in. Before I go into it, can an ammo crate actually refill the ammo of the grenade launcher? I mean it does state that it refills ammo and grenades, but the launcher seems like overkill. During that whole round, I felt like I was playing Modern Warfare 2 with it's one man army perk.

**Shoot launcher, Shoot launcher, reload. Repeat**

Has anyone seen this? Like I said, I've only seen it once but this player was being a hardcore camper behind a wall and continued to do this into our spawn area. My team dominated the match (as if it matters), but it was ridiculous.

Has anyone else experienced this?
#2QuBixPosted 5/26/2012 2:56:20 PM
Launchers have been in GR and R6 since the beginning. Stop crying and just play the game. Don't be one of these dudes that cries about weapons in a shooter game, especially since GR had those in place since day one.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#3SterlingFoxPosted 5/26/2012 2:58:10 PM
Experienced what? That grenade launchers are bull****?

Its pretty much the same case in all shooting games. That's why they've earned the affectionate name of "noob toob".
---
''Were it so easy.''
MGO = Captain Deadman
#4x1STP_KLOSRx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 2:59:47 PM
Qubix, first of all, what's up bud? You may or may not remember me but we played MotoGP together at XBLRacing I believe a long time ago. That's assuming you're the same person I'm thinking you are. :p

Secondly, I expect this in shooting games. In fact, I don't mind grenade launchers. I rarely if ever use them, but I'm not against them. I'm just not a huge fan of being able to refill the ammo on the spot.
#5Rafahil19Posted 5/26/2012 3:31:35 PM
Actual grenades are worse, trust me...
---
Always know your endgame before you lift a hand.
#6Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 5/26/2012 4:46:20 PM
I'm the same way, I am alright with the grenade launchers being in the game, that doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that you can just drop an ammo box and keep refilling them right there until you die, at which point you just go right back to that spot and repeat. It's not the way I'd like it to be.
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137