Im Looking To Join A Sqaud For Online Play

#1paulh488Posted 12/29/2012 1:29:18 PM
I am looking for a sqaud to join for some online play i am a complete newb to online play but making good progress on campaign on elite difficulty if any1 interested my gamertag is Paulh488
#2axe4hirePosted 1/27/2013 11:07:19 PM
I played my first mp game tonight. You can add me.

People like to yell at you if you don't know how to play so we'll have to stick together lol
---
http://kotaku.com/5558637/newsflash-study-reveals-pro-gamers-are-out-of-shape - MLG is not a sport
Gamer Tag - Right Wing Red | PSN - Right_Wing_Red
#3EzsprinterPosted 1/28/2013 6:25:23 AM
U can add me
EazzyE84
#4spidey46Posted 1/28/2013 3:27:44 PM
You can add me too GT: LHR BeefSquatch
#5krymsonreignPosted 1/29/2013 8:17:45 PM
You can add me too if you're still looking for folks. I've been playing since this game came out, but I'm not hardcore with it... I just enjoy the game.

GT:Krymsonrane
#6JTYooperPosted 2/5/2013 7:46:33 PM
I may add one or more of you also. Have never played any MP or co-op on any game. Would like to start out with some Guerrilla mode. Have played enuf of this mode by myself (and had a good time with it), but can't advance without some teamwork, especially on Veteran or Elite. Maybe work into some co-op or MP, as long as team mates are mature noobs just looking for fun, and open to doing some on-line mentoring.

One drawback I have is available time, when no one is home, and TV is open for a few hours. Usually easiest when wife works night shift, and kids are busy with friends, but that doesn't happen real often.

I have a headset, I *think* it works okay, but won't know until I am on-line for first time.

My GT is JaySTeeY, keep an eye out for my friend request.
#7losttogodPosted 2/13/2013 10:27:45 AM
Add me. I really need a group of dudes to smash with. I am pretty decent.
---
GT= William S Berry. i game and i game. i relay on Instinct over reflexes. a well placed throw is better than any combo..