Im Looking To Join A Sqaud For Online Play

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
  3. Im Looking To Join A Sqaud For Online Play

User Info: paulh488

paulh488
4 years ago#1
I am looking for a sqaud to join for some online play i am a complete newb to online play but making good progress on campaign on elite difficulty if any1 interested my gamertag is Paulh488

User Info: axe4hire

axe4hire
4 years ago#2
I played my first mp game tonight. You can add me.

People like to yell at you if you don't know how to play so we'll have to stick together lol
http://kotaku.com/5558637/newsflash-study-reveals-pro-gamers-are-out-of-shape - MLG is not a sport
Gamer Tag - Right Wing Red | PSN - Right_Wing_Red

User Info: Ezsprinter

Ezsprinter
4 years ago#3
U can add me
EazzyE84

User Info: spidey46

spidey46
4 years ago#4
You can add me too GT: LHR BeefSquatch

User Info: krymsonreign

krymsonreign
4 years ago#5
You can add me too if you're still looking for folks. I've been playing since this game came out, but I'm not hardcore with it... I just enjoy the game.

GT:Krymsonrane

User Info: JTYooper

JTYooper
4 years ago#6
I may add one or more of you also. Have never played any MP or co-op on any game. Would like to start out with some Guerrilla mode. Have played enuf of this mode by myself (and had a good time with it), but can't advance without some teamwork, especially on Veteran or Elite. Maybe work into some co-op or MP, as long as team mates are mature noobs just looking for fun, and open to doing some on-line mentoring.

One drawback I have is available time, when no one is home, and TV is open for a few hours. Usually easiest when wife works night shift, and kids are busy with friends, but that doesn't happen real often.

I have a headset, I *think* it works okay, but won't know until I am on-line for first time.

My GT is JaySTeeY, keep an eye out for my friend request.

User Info: losttogod

losttogod
4 years ago#7
Add me. I really need a group of dudes to smash with. I am pretty decent.
GT= William S Berry. i game and i game. i relay on Instinct over reflexes. a well placed throw is better than any combo..
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
  3. Im Looking To Join A Sqaud For Online Play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived