Looking for a uplay passport code free

#1DisBurgaPosted 2/4/2013 8:29:52 PM
Hey Guys i just got this game and i really like it but i got it preowned and i have no uplay pass to access all online features. i really love this game and would buy a pass if i had money but i dont and would like to have an extra uplay passport no one wants and if u do just inbox it to me thanks!
#2SterlingFoxPosted 2/5/2013 2:31:48 PM
Here's what I did with Warhammer 40K: Space Marine when I didn't have an online pass.

1. Take a picture of your used passport card. Use a low-res camera like the one on a phone or something.
2. Upload it to your computer, then cut the code out of the card. I used MSpaint, and just copied the color of the box the code is in and painted over it. Save the image in jpeg.
3. Resize the image. Make it smaller, then make it bigger again to make the box look more grainy and less like you painted over the code. Make it look as natural as possible.
4. Email Ubisoft support. Tell them you bought the game, but then you got a blank passport code. Attach the image to the email.
5. They'll ask you for another image. So take a different picture from a different angle or something, and repeat steps 1 through 4.
6. Ubisoft will apologize for the inconvenience, and send you a passport code for free. It takes ten seconds and doesn't cost them anything.

Its fairly simple, like I said I used my cellphone camera and MSpaint and it worked just fine. It should take them about 24 hours for each email response.
Alternatively, you can try to find somebody who's not using their code. Its up to you.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#3sknmakPosted 2/9/2013 10:40:23 AM
@ DisBurga
You seriously created this account solely to ask people for a Uplay pass?

@ SterlingFoxFrom: SterlingFox | #002

I see you put some thought into this and actually got away with it.

6. Ubisoft will apologize for the inconvenience, and send you a passport code for free. It takes ten seconds and doesn't cost them anything.

Well it doesn't cost them anything, but they [and MS] just lost $10.00 lol. I don't support the online pass, but I also don't like using these "lies" to get something you know that you have to pay for if you buy used.
---
NEW Video Game Remakes Uploaded
http://www.youtube.com/user/sknocturnal
#4SterlingFoxPosted 2/10/2013 12:12:16 AM
sknmak posted...
@ DisBurga
You seriously created this account solely to ask people for a Uplay pass?

@ SterlingFoxFrom: SterlingFox | #002

I see you put some thought into this and actually got away with it.

Well it doesn't cost them anything, but they [and MS] just lost $10.00 lol. I don't support the online pass, but I also don't like using these "lies" to get something you know that you have to pay for if you buy used.

I got the game for Christmas. My mom didn't know that there was any difference buying things new vs. used, other than that she'd save money.
Which is just fine, I wasn't going to buy their $10 pass so they wouldn't have gotten that money regardless. For me, it was either free or nothing. But the way it worked out is that they satisfied one of their customers at no cost to them, and now I've got a decent view of THQ so I'll more readily buy games from them in the future.

They could have either gotten a $0 profit right away by being sticklers, or a several hundred dollar profit down the line by being agreeable. Overall, everybody won in the end. Both the corporation and the customer got what they wanted, and more important to me my mom saved money and can be happy that I enjoyed the gift she got me.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp