Quiet Recon: Shy Soldier

#1pitt12177Posted 2/10/2013 10:27:26 AM
What's a mic cost? 3 dollars? Why is this game full of mutes. I regularly post call-outs and put up a 2+ KDR. How hard is it to put in a mic and contribute even if you are just calling out your own deaths? It's ridiculous. Even the clowns on CoD say more and they have nothing good to say.
#2SterlingFoxPosted 2/11/2013 7:37:46 PM
pitt12177 posted...
What's a mic cost? 3 dollars? Why is this game full of mutes. I regularly post call-outs and put up a 2+ KDR. How hard is it to put in a mic and contribute even if you are just calling out your own deaths? It's ridiculous. Even the clowns on CoD say more and they have nothing good to say.

Mics cost $13 used.
That said, Microsoft went ban-heavy on people recently for saying various things into their mics. Yes, some people got banned for being racists / sexists / assclowns, but then a lot of people also got banned just for saying curse words or anything that could be considered vaguely offensive in any context.

For example, saying something like "Holy ****! Nice shot!" or "You shoot like my sister!" could be ban-worthy offenses. So people are on edge and would rather just stay quiet than risk being banned from Xbox LIVE.

Also, party chat doesn't help matters, and neither does the LIVE update that monitors the amount of people who mute you, and thus auto-mutes people in games sometimes.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#3PrjcteightPosted 2/12/2013 12:36:23 PM
Wow that's pretty ludicrous. 12 year olds get their hands on R rated games so now nobody can cuss? Lulzy
---
Want to take a step in the right direction?
Ron Paul 2012
#4losttogodPosted 2/13/2013 10:29:56 AM
Sadly most people just party up. Online gaming is kind of dead
---
GT= William S Berry. i game and i game. i relay on Instinct over reflexes. a well placed throw is better than any combo..