join the 141 clan

#1kgould01Posted 2/18/2013 3:04:47 PM
The 141 was founded on June 25, 2012 but only opened its doors to recruitment on September 10, 2012. The clan was founded on the basis of becoming a place for gamers of both casual and competitive play styles to call their own. Formed from the concept that all decisions should be group based and not made by one individual we believe this to be the best way for any clan to progress, as such we will endeavor to make this a larger, respected & organized group of gamers and friends.

We consider each individual unique therefore having unique ideas and the potential to help us better ourselves and this clan. Each and every member that joins will find that we have active, mature, laid back and understanding leadership. We will be here for each and every member that needs help and understand that life takes priority over any gaming.

What we offer our members:

- Active forums
- Events & Game Nights
- Active, Approachable Leadership
- WGL/Fraggednation Support
- Unique and Descriptive Ranking and Ribbon System
- Members Worldwide!
- Member of the Month Awards
- Merchandise
- Rapidly Growing Community of Casual and - - Competitive Gamers
- Support for a Variety of Multiplayer/CO-OP Games
- Positive,Friendly,Family-Safe Atmosphere for Respectful Players.

We are setup with a basic rank structure that encourages members to work their way up. This structure is to help produce an organized system and to reward those that have shown a high level of activity and dedication.
We support Ghost Recon, MoH, Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty.

The only rule we have is that you need to be 18+ to join or show high levels of maturity.

Visit http://www.the141clan.com to sign up today!
---
GT: FP x SNUBKILLER PS3: SNUBKILLER75
Currently playing RE6, GRFS, Dead Space 2 and Uncharted 3
#2Izanagi51Posted 2/21/2013 12:04:14 PM
Sounds pretty intresting I`m down to join :3 my live i.d is ReapersScythe91
#3NaSTyWoRMPosted 3/10/2013 6:31:56 PM
kgould01 posted...
The 141 was founded on June 25, 2012 but only opened its doors to recruitment on September 10, 2012. The clan was founded on the basis of becoming a place for gamers of both casual and competitive play styles to call their own. Formed from the concept that all decisions should be group based and not made by one individual we believe this to be the best way for any clan to progress, as such we will endeavor to make this a larger, respected & organized group of gamers and friends.

We consider each individual unique therefore having unique ideas and the potential to help us better ourselves and this clan. Each and every member that joins will find that we have active, mature, laid back and understanding leadership. We will be here for each and every member that needs help and understand that life takes priority over any gaming.

What we offer our members:

- Active forums
- Events & Game Nights
- Active, Approachable Leadership
- WGL/Fraggednation Support
- Unique and Descriptive Ranking and Ribbon System
- Members Worldwide!
- Member of the Month Awards
- Merchandise
- Rapidly Growing Community of Casual and - - Competitive Gamers
- Support for a Variety of Multiplayer/CO-OP Games
- Positive,Friendly,Family-Safe Atmosphere for Respectful Players.

We are setup with a basic rank structure that encourages members to work their way up. This structure is to help produce an organized system and to reward those that have shown a high level of activity and dedication.
We support Ghost Recon, MoH, Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty.

The only rule we have is that you need to be 18+ to join or show high levels of maturity.

Visit http://www.the141clan.com to sign up today!

Hey man, I just started playing GRFS yesterday because I was deployed to Afghanistan for 9 months and wasn't able to play it there. I am sitting at a 1.19 K\D ratio right now and I am looking for a clan that actually plays well together and willing to recruit. If so hit me up on Xbox live, my live account user name is NaSTyWoRM and I am over 18 so I should meet the qualifications man......thanks