This is what Socom 4 should have been.

#1dscolaPosted 5/27/2012 10:59:55 AM
I bought Socom 4 under the premise that it would be a tactical shooter. Although I had fun with it, I felt like it was missing something that I couldn't put my hands on.

This game just improves on it in every way in my opinion. I feel like in this game you HAVE to be tactical to win. You HAVE to use your teammates to get the job done.

I will be playing this game for a long time.
---
PSN: dscola
#2CoolmanCPosted 5/27/2012 2:06:05 PM
I would have to agree with you on this one.
---
SEN & 360 Shinmigami; I got a Wii too but dont care
Add Me Bro
#3forthecubbies83Posted 5/28/2012 12:14:13 PM
Agreed. This game is a blast, and a very refreshing change of pace.

Socom 4 was a complete and utter mess.
---
Eamus Catuli!
#4theGlegendPosted 5/28/2012 1:18:29 PM
socom 4 was nothing but a good looking shooter to me. i bought it with high hopes and was actually the first game since madden's first ps3 launch that i turned around 2 or 3 days later and traded in. i didnt care for it at all..and no i wasnt expecting anything of a throwback to the old ones... i just didnt like the game for how it was and was very meh,
---
--..::PSN::..-- Dead_Candidate
myspace.com/madmanpresents
#5AKUMA2000Posted 5/30/2012 3:55:55 PM
I'm loving this game myself, was skeptical at first but i'm glad i picked it up.
---
PSN: AKUMA2000
#6billyjeanmurderPosted 5/30/2012 4:06:30 PM
theGlegend posted...
socom 4 was nothing but a good looking shooter to me. i bought it with high hopes and was actually the first game since madden's first ps3 launch that i turned around 2 or 3 days later and traded in. i didnt care for it at all..and no i wasnt expecting anything of a throwback to the old ones... i just didnt like the game for how it was and was very meh,

Games are all evolving to meet the demands of the COD crowd. Companies now are thinking "well 1 million people said it so it makes it true". I actually thought this game was going to be alot like Socom and could'nt be happier with the final product. Firefights are intense the controls are bang on ( for a Tom Clancy game) , its just amazingly fun to play. I tossed every other game I own in the DO NOT PLAY pile in my closet underneath my fiancees shoes.
More topics from this board...
Anyone still play ONLINE?AirGear_Z28/18 12:19AM