True ending(spoilers)

#1latiosking12Posted 7/28/2010 5:41:36 PM
To those who saw it, reactions? thoughts? feelings? I just finished it and all i can say is wow
---
Psn: Latiosking Anticipating:Blazblue CS,Segoku Basara 3, A.C.E 3 R
BB CS.... Main: Bang, Sub: Tsubaki
#2DarkspineZeroPosted 7/28/2010 5:45:22 PM
PLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST.

I'd watched it before on YT, but I didn't get it entirely since everything was in Japanese.

I'm curious as to what'll happen next game now that Saya has the power of Takamagahara. I'm also sadface.jpg at the scene where Nu dies…again, but I'm glad that it's confirmed Nu(And I mean actually NU, not a replacement body) is coming back for the next game(Which is basically confirmed).
---
PSN ID: same as username.
Activate Termination Protocols.
#3kidreaper13Posted 7/28/2010 5:47:50 PM
same, when i saw it i was like omfg wtf just happened. then i peed myself. just a little though
#4latiosking12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2010 5:48:26 PM
Ragna is now fused with Nu and everyone is heading to ikaruga in groups. Im curious to know what is there(i know that is the origin of almost everything leading up to now)
---
Psn: Latiosking Anticipating:Blazblue CS,Segoku Basara 3, A.C.E 3 R
BB CS.... Main: Bang, Sub: Tsubaki
#5Elite_GamersPosted 7/28/2010 5:56:24 PM
I loved it.

Noel was saved at the end. ^_^

Good plot twist. My brain was being killed figuring who it was.

I want the squeal already. =(
#6SealBladePosted 7/28/2010 5:56:42 PM
I'm a bit confused as to why exactly the Murokumo units were made in Saya's supposed image,
---
We don't need your god to be proven wrong; you need to prove him right, and extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
PS3 ID: CruxisNightroad
#7kidreaper13Posted 7/28/2010 5:58:38 PM
because saya is really strong apparently
---
BBCS MAIN ragna SUBS bang,tager ,hazama
#8BreedCancerPosted 7/28/2010 6:06:49 PM
what exactly is a continuum shift? Also the blazblue is just a device that harnesses the power of the boundary right?
#9NoreniaPosted 7/28/2010 6:13:22 PM
I'm confused as to HOW THE HELL IS THAT LITTLE WENCH SAYA?

Blonde Hair: nope
Emerald Eyes: nope
Cristina Vee: Hell no (hell, the credits don't even confirm Kanako Kondo)

It makes no sense. Are she and the Prime Field Devices supposed to be the same in terms of body or not?
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/Sonerradu/Tao.gif
#10mewmuPosted 7/28/2010 6:39:44 PM
Ragna is now fused with Nu

I thought was just Kokonoe's idea engine from Lambda or whatever that was. At the end of the credits Relius and Hazama made it sound like Nu was still alive in the cauldron.