Most arrogant player you've bumped into?

#21bigdaddyjh2002Posted 3/9/2012 12:57:17 PM
DreikoSaMa posted...
Ah, it's you! :D

Hey man, we haven't played in a while. Do you have extend? I can help ya learn some of Jin's newer stuff too.

I don't have Extend and don't plan on getting it. I really wanted, too, though. When I next get on PSN, would you mind if I add you again?
---
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer
#22Zeron_X25Posted 3/10/2012 7:05:26 PM
Bakyura posted...
Dreiko may be arrogant sometimes, but at least he's good. Compared to the people who will act like they're amazing and just suck badly.

also i taunt mid-combo all the time offline, it is amazing when i actually remember what i was doing

Or you could say you're bad but you're actually good ~
---
PSN: iRHokage
#23toonstrick32Posted 3/12/2012 12:45:39 PM
Has anyone fought me? just wondering, my name is TaoMeow, and I don't know, I might've fought Dreiko, idk.

Anyway, I met this Jin called TYKY. He was so arrogant, my god, he thought he was teaching me, but kept on beating my face in and said he was teaching me. I eventually learnt what he was doing, as he got so repetitive and predictable, and I won with Tsubaki.

He then turned on 'I'm not gonna try anymore' mode and started being incredibly rude.

:<
---
PSN: TaoMeow Skype: toonstrick32 (I'm giving you my skype because I just like to talk to people that like the same games I do)
#24Gaming KingPosted 3/12/2012 5:16:52 PM
You should smash a brick over his head.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
SAVE DERPY HOOVES from the foul hooves of censorship and bigotry!
#25BakyuraPosted 3/12/2012 5:52:12 PM
Zeron_X25 posted...
Or you could say you're bad but you're actually good ~

i wish that was the case when i say i'm bad

bad is an understatement of my horribleness
#26OwlRammerPosted 3/12/2012 10:24:51 PM
Well this one time I fought myself
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#27bigdaddyjh2002Posted 3/14/2012 4:08:40 PM
OwlRammer posted...
Well this one time I fought myself

Don't forget about that time you fought MYself. I had to get some popcorn for that fight. I have to say, though, that yourself is tougher than myself.
---
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer
#28AlexEternalChamPosted 3/25/2012 2:27:33 PM
DividedXZero posted...
Defteros is a R/Q...i lol @ him.

I find dreiko (a respectable bang player imo) not as much arrogant as he is egotistical but in a sense as though he is blind to this. Well...i'd like to think he is blind to it and not that he has some sort of superiority complex.

Most arrogant is/was Bludika, but man that guy would make me lol just by the sheer BS he would spew out. Saw him once in Extend but i couldn't join the room.

ROFL BLUDIKA that guy is both arrogant but pretty dumb. I have a hilarious story about the guy =)). I just recently started Blazblue so I'm just a beginner at the game, I met the guy while playing Tekken 6. I only had like 200 matches online back than guy had 3k+. He wins first 2 rounds flawless than gets me down to like 10% and tries to win by running away until time expires =)). He lost 3rd round at the very last second than I won 4th round by a small margin and in the fifth round he got me down to very low hp, so low that anything would've killed me, and he wifed a combo than lost the whole match =)). He started sending hate mail how I was a noob lol.

I still have that matched saved, maybe I should place it on youtube one of these days lol
#29sasukebotPosted 3/30/2012 10:45:14 PM
Wow necrobump but w/e, dying board.

DissonantHarmony. I don't care how good of a Hakumen player he is; this thread is the most arrogant player everyone has met so far and that is he.