anyone else feel this way...?

#11BornAgainDanPosted 5/21/2011 11:30:04 AM
thecat123 posted...
I loved the game don't get me wrong, and i believe it should get game of the year, it looks amazing and everything, and the story draws you in, i couldn't put it down.. but here's my question...

anyone else feel this way, that the game was a little to easy and short? i played for 2 days and beat the game already... only thing im missing is 30 some odd cars and about 20 film reels... i really hope the DLC is really good to keep my interest.. i don't want to be done with this game yet.. :/

dude. no way this is getting game of the year when skyrim is coming out in november.
---
PSN - Born_Again_Dan
XBL - BornAgainDan
#12thecat123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2011 11:32:50 AM
BornAgainDan posted...
thecat123 posted...
I loved the game don't get me wrong, and i believe it should get game of the year, it looks amazing and everything, and the story draws you in, i couldn't put it down.. but here's my question...

anyone else feel this way, that the game was a little to easy and short? i played for 2 days and beat the game already... only thing im missing is 30 some odd cars and about 20 film reels... i really hope the DLC is really good to keep my interest.. i don't want to be done with this game yet.. :/

dude. no way this is getting game of the year when skyrim is coming out in november.

elder scrolls sucks big dingdong IMO! NO THANKS!
#13Moss_27Posted 5/21/2011 11:34:45 AM
I can't take the opinion of someone who will play a new game for 10+ hours in a span of 2 days and complain that its short, seriously. Who were you racing to reach the ending so quick?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZMQE1.gif
#14thecat123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2011 11:37:06 AM
Moss_27 posted...
I can't take the opinion of someone who will play a new game for 10+ hours in a span of 2 days and complain that its short, seriously. Who were you racing to reach the ending so quick?

I liked the game... so i played... not a hard concept.... im not gonna sit there and play for about an hour or so and put it down and then wait till the next day to play.. that makes no sence....
#15VaultTecBoy1986Posted 5/21/2011 11:41:13 AM
BornAgainDan posted...
thecat123 posted...

Due to the number of magazines and programs that award such a title, no single game can acclaim to be the game of the year.

I imagine this game will get GOTY by some media outlet but then so will Skyrim, so will Little Big Planet 2, so will Mortal Kombat and so will Assassin's Creed Revelations.
---
"Welcome to the real world son, where bullets hurt and people die"
~An excerpt from the fanfiction; Fallout Retribution~
#16thecat123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2011 11:43:03 AM
VaultTecBoy1986 posted...
BornAgainDan posted...
thecat123 posted...

Due to the number of magazines and programs that award such a title, no single game can acclaim to be the game of the year.

I imagine this game will get GOTY by some media outlet but then so will Skyrim, so will Little Big Planet 2, so will Mortal Kombat and so will Assassin's Creed Revelations.

you're right, i totally agree... i ment like on the video game awards and such, stuff like that.
#17VaultTecBoy1986Posted 5/21/2011 11:48:05 AM
thecat123 posted...
BornAgainDan posted...
thecat123 posted...

you're right, i totally agree... i ment like on the video game awards and such, stuff like that.

Oh hey man, my comment wasn't aimed at you - it was at BornAgainDan who seemed to think there is only one game of the year award.
---
"Welcome to the real world son, where bullets hurt and people die"
~An excerpt from the fanfiction; Fallout Retribution~
#18thecat123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2011 11:57:33 AM
thecat123 posted...
BornAgainDan posted...
thecat123 posted...

Oh hey man, my comment wasn't aimed at you - it was at BornAgainDan who seemed to think there is only one game of the year award.

i know, was just siding with you , you were right.. and im not a guy :)
#19schmittycent2Posted 5/21/2011 11:58:17 AM
I can't believe people beat it in two days you really need to find better ways of spending your days maybe get a job or exercise. I get involved in a game but only play for maybe two hours way more to life than gaming.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#20thecat123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2011 12:04:06 PM
schmittycent2 posted...
I can't believe people beat it in two days you really need to find better ways of spending your days maybe get a job or exercise. I get involved in a game but only play for maybe two hours way more to life than gaming.

i do have a job thank you very much, but how i want to spendd my free time is my right, because i beat the game early doesnt mean i dont have a life.. like i said to the other guy, i cant sit there and play a game for an hour and then put it down if im really into it... there hasnt been many games that have done that for me.. so yea maybe i did play it a lot, but then again i havent really played anything since dragon age 2.. so dont put me into the crowd with other people that, thats all they do is play games.. i dont know why im getting al lthis greef becuase of how long the game took me to beat.. all i said was they could have added alittle more, for all the hype they have put into the game you would expect it.. instead of 20 hours or so.. it looks amazing and everything dont get me wrong, but maybe they focused on that, and the HUGE map that didnt need to be there, alittle to much.