The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How come 99% of Xbox360 games dont look like this game??

#1chrono2888Posted 4/24/2012 10:13:35 PM
Ok I played this game on my HD TV tonight and my wife who doesn't play video games walks in and says "Hey this movie is cool. I like the old crime dramas"

And I said "You think this is a movie?"

She thought it was a real movie. She couldn't tell the difference. The graphics and the face rendering in this game is phenomenal. How come all the other xbox360 games don't look like this??

I hope the next xbox will do something like this for all there games....
#2TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 4/25/2012 9:12:19 AM
At firs tthe graphics are stunning, but step away for a little while and see it again and you'll see that, while the faces were captured incredibly well, the rest is not to the same standard, creating a weird head-on-a-stick thing. Like when they superimpose a video of someone's face or mouth and eyes over a still image (of a baby or something).
---
The two argument-winning fads of forums: 1) Say 'calm down'. 2) Anyone with a view/opinion different to yours must be a troll, so you must therefore state this.
#3TheAlphaFalconXPosted 4/30/2012 6:24:56 AM
This game took 7 years to create. That's why.
---
Asian guy plays MW3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxGcTpwOALs&hd=1
#4BodeciaBustPosted 4/30/2012 8:06:11 AM
TheAlphaFalconX posted...

I think this is the second time I've seen the 'it took ages to make' thrown out incorrectly as an explanation or excuse. The graphics aren't even the reason it took so long.
---
Made you look.
#5TheAlphaFalconXPosted 4/30/2012 2:22:13 PM

TheAlphaFalconX posted...

I think this is the second time I've seen the 'it took ages to make' thrown out incorrectly as an explanation or excuse. The graphics aren't even the reason it took so long.

Lol okay, shut the hell up
---
Asian guy plays MW3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxGcTpwOALs&hd=1
#6Flub-A-DubPosted 4/30/2012 3:55:27 PM
Duke Nukem took a decade and a half because of graphics.
#7ApolloCreedPosted 5/15/2012 6:42:07 AM
Like when they superimpose a video of someone's face or mouth and eyes over a still image (of a baby or something).

I only notice this in full color... in B & W it's a lot less noticeable.

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#8desi_shinobiPosted 5/15/2012 7:37:53 AM
i didnt find the graphics that amazing but the facial expressions were very impressive but it looked weird at times. i thought mafia 2 was a much better looking game then this and it recaptured that 40-50s feel and setting.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi