Where is the Hardhat?

#1asumamaniacPosted 9/1/2010 9:25:31 AM
Building all the weapons is the last achievement I need and the beerhat is the only weapon I have left. Its been said its on a rooftop but I can't seem to find it. Any help is appreciated
---
hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
#2monkeehandsPosted 9/1/2010 9:26:26 AM
Can you get onto the roof with bob?
---
What a terrible world we live in when ninjitsu can't solve our problems
#3Mr__GTAPosted 9/1/2010 9:28:05 AM
Go on the roof where you find the Key in the hotel. Then jump to one of the other rooftops. It should be somewhere around there.
---
I am Matter...I am Anti Matter...I can see the past...I can see the future...I can consume time...and I'll consume you!!!
#4ArchMageSynokPosted 9/1/2010 10:16:42 AM
Cross the buildings like your going to the hunting store roof, when you get to the spot where there is a propane tank, and you drop down to the awning where the football is, instead of dropping down turn around and it is on the oposite corner of the platform your standing on.
---
I admire addicts. In a world where everyone is waiting for some random disaster or disease, his addiction keeps the cause of death from being a total surprise.