Rocket racing....

#1xmoosePosted 3/12/2010 6:56:38 PM
Picked it up today... gotta say its not too bad for a mini. The complete lack of a tutorial for how to grind is a little annoying at first but after about 20 mins you get the hang of it. id say go for it if you were on the fence.
---
psn-xmoose
#2CAPTAINPAINFULPosted 3/14/2010 4:04:21 PM

I agree with XMoose. I picked up Rocket Racing and am having a blast with it. For a minis game, there is a lot in here... a solid single player campaign, then there are all of the GrandPrix races (race against 3 AI opponents), Quick Race and party Mode also has plenty to offer. The best thing though is playing this game on my PS3, it looks sweeeeeet! And on the big screen, party mode comes into its own. Great game Halfbrick!

#3trizznillaPosted 3/16/2010 6:48:34 PM
I dig this game too, It's like uniracers and supersprint had a baby! A track editor and custom soundtracks would've made it perfect.
---
hardcore about the casual.
#4supercammandoPosted 3/17/2010 3:59:24 PM
No "SAVE" issues? I heard some people complain the game only saves when you start the NEXT level, which is sort of dumb. It should autosave when you COMPLETE a level, not after you complete and start the next race.
---
Games without a scoreboard FAIL