Best way to find Audino?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Best way to find Audino?
5 years ago#1
*Really minor spoilers*

Currently I'm just right after the battle you have against Cheren after the flying gym, what's the best way to find Audino?
Also, is there any disadvantage to using a lucky egg?
Also, should Kane team with Ezekiel Blackson? Oh my ****ing... I meant Jackson, how the hell did I get Blackson up there? ~ Glarno
5 years ago#2
run beside a patch of grass until it shakes. walk into shaking patch. will probably be Audino. Lucky Egg will boost the experience even higher.
SS FC: 1892 3402 3141
5 years ago#3
You can find one easily in like route 1 and 2 since it's the only thing that can appear in the shaking grass. It's not particularly useful imo though
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~I). I. /\.(. I_I. /\. /. I /~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~I). I. V. ).I"'I. V. \. I \~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
5 years ago#4
Any route in the game. Run adjacent to a patch of grasses. Within a minute one will shake. Repel yourself, and then go in. It's an Audino 80% of the time
hi
5 years ago#5
I know you run around near grass, but what is the best route(with a decent level, my pokemon are currently around lvl35-40) to do it on?
Also, should Kane team with Ezekiel Blackson? Oh my ****ing... I meant Jackson, how the hell did I get Blackson up there? ~ Glarno
5 years ago#6
its better to do it on the latest route you can find, that way they give out more exp
This account is a lie, and is now made of cake
Official Rotom of the B/W boards
(message deleted)
5 years ago#8
wait until you get to the town with the 7th gym. there is a patch of grass just north of the gym where you find Audino in the 30's. And it's kinda in the town, and small, so smaller chance of other random encounters.
SS FC: 1892 3402 3141
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Best way to find Audino?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived