This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I get Zekrom after beating the game?

#1CM101PlayPosted 3/11/2011 4:48:15 PM
Will it be at Dragonspiral Tower? And do I have to meet something specific like having a full PC or something? I'm really confused on how it works.
---
Crimson Tide (10-3) in 2010 - 2011, Capital One Bowl Champions
Trent Richardson for 2011 Heisman!
#2jayman7Posted 3/11/2011 4:50:54 PM(edited)
ALL of your PC boxes must be full (and keep in mind that once you get one Pokemon in each initial box, you'll be awarded with more boxes - this requires you to obtain a total of 720 Pokemon plus your active team!!!) Only then can you get past Zekrom without catching him the first time.

Oh, and since your post seemed a little vague on the point, this only applies in White. In Black, you cannot obtain Zekrom without trading.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#3CM101Play(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2011 4:51:22 PM
No, I have Black, and I intend to catch Reshiram, I mean afterwards can I go get Zekrom?
---
Crimson Tide (10-3) in 2010 - 2011, Capital One Bowl Champions
Trent Richardson for 2011 Heisman!
#4VolcKohoryPosted 3/11/2011 4:52:08 PM
No. Zekrom is exclusive to white. Afraid you'll have to trade.
---
PSN: AgorAphobiA | XBL: StNowhere
#5_DTM_Posted 3/11/2011 4:52:28 PM

No, I have Black, and I intend to catch Reshiram, I mean afterwards can I go get Zekrom?

Nope.
---
Platinum FC: 4255 0910 7118
#6ArceusKingOfAllPosted 3/11/2011 4:55:26 PM
Yes, you can, but no, it has nothing to do with a full PC box, you just have to beat the main story without catching your versions dragon, and if you fly to Dragonspiral Tower, you'll have another shot at catching it. The only thing is that if you defeat it this time or your boxes and party are full, it won't come back. In other words, you only have two shots at catching it.
---
pi=3.1... WHO NEEDS TO KNOW THIS ANYWAY?
#7jayman7Posted 3/11/2011 4:56:48 PM
ArceusKingOfAll posted...
Yes, you can, but no, it has nothing to do with a full PC box, you just have to beat the main story without catching your versions dragon, and if you fly to Dragonspiral Tower, you'll have another shot at catching it. The only thing is that if you defeat it this time or your boxes and party are full, it won't come back. In other words, you only have two shots at catching it.

You CAN'T beat the main story without catching your version's dragon, unless all your boxes are full. The game REQUIRES you to catch the dragon. If you knock it out, the battle immediately restarts.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere