This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Audino is like some kind of special pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Audino is like some kind of special pokemon?
4 years ago#1
I just used super repel and I still encounter this thing in the wild like twice now on route 5. First time I just walked in the grass normally after I used repel and I still ran into a random fight with this thing lv 20 and I'm pretty sure my main pokemon was above lv 20+, I thought it was some kind of special poke or maybe just glitched, so I caught it. Today I tried to catch Thundurus on route 5, I had lv 37 Carracosta as my main, used super repel, walked around looking for Thundurus, and ran into lv 20 Audino again for the 2nd times. weird >___>
---
@(^.^)=@)x.<)v
4 years ago#2
Once you kill it, it gives you a LOT of exp.
That's why people are doing "Audino Grinding" to train their Pokemon.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3954 6306 8749
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 0475 0070 6675
4 years ago#3
It's great for leveling up your Pokemon. Gives great points, especially when combined with a Lucky Egg. I once fought a level 37 one before the Elite Four. My Emboar received over 5,000 points... =)
4 years ago#4
Repels have no effect on shaking grass
4 years ago#5
so far, besides a candle, the only pokemon i leveled with audino were L1 breeds traded over from older games to evolve them.
its great how 2 audinos get you a venusaur

but to actually grind, i dunno... it just feels boring and weird.
i miss my vs seeker after all
---
HeartGold FC: 1548 7565 7372
White FC: 4512 9636 0874
4 years ago#6

oh, yeah forgot this gen has that probably cause I ran over everything with my bike and didn't notice it never mind close topic now thanks all for the replies now I know this thing is BW Chansey
---
@(^.^)=@)x.<)v
4 years ago#7
I have been running on the side of patches of grass for 10 minutes, and i have yet to see one shaking grass. Am I doing something wrong? Also im in route 2. I just trying to catch one for the DEX. *sadface
4 years ago#8
bonerboi_69 posted...
I have been running on the side of patches of grass for 10 minutes, and i have yet to see one shaking grass. Am I doing something wrong? Also im in route 2. I just trying to catch one for the DEX. *sadface

Can't do it until you have at least the first city's badge.
4 years ago#9

oh, yeah forgot this gen has that probably cause I ran over everything with my bike and didn't notice it never mind close topic now thanks all for the replies now I know this thing is BW Chansey

More than Chansey. WAY more than Chansey.
---
When the rich wage war it's the the poor who die.
4 years ago#10
Umuru posted...
bonerboi_69 posted...

Can't do it until you have at least the first city's badge.

OHHHh okay, thank you sir.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Audino is like some kind of special pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived