How do you make a Pokemon Black save file on your computer using action replay

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. How do you make a Pokemon Black save file on your computer using action replay

User Info: kfcsnacker

kfcsnacker
6 years ago#1
In all the tutorials for using Pokegen they always go open and open up there pokemon black/white save file and I do not know how to get that.

On my action replay I have pokemon black added and I can add codes. I know when you make the pokemon you generate a code, do you add that code under the pokemon black or what?

Can someone please respond to this I have been frustrated for hours looking for videos and help and nothing has helped.
Pokemon Black FC 4040-5306-4912

kfcsnacker
6 years ago#2
bump

User Info: Rip4D

Rip4D
6 years ago#3
If you have an ARDSi, you need a MicroSD card to save .duc files.
;~;

User Info: mdfmkrules9999

mdfmkrules9999
6 years ago#4
The way I do it is create the pokemon in pokegen, save that as a pkm file, then load that into pokesav, then use pokesav to generate the code since the codes I generate through gen never seem to work. Next I drag that code file onto the ar code manager then add it to my ar. I've never had to move a save to my computer and I wouldn't have the slightest clue how.

I can't go into detail since i'm not at home right now but I can give a more detailed explanation once I get home. You're just trying to create pokemon right?

kfcsnacker
6 years ago#5
i was using pokegen to create the pokemon legit even looked up a tutorial then saving it and adding the code as a cheat under my game list or w/e. Then i drag the game over when my DS is plugged in and boot the game with the cheat is activated or whatever. So then i go in game and press the buttons check my party where it is supposed to be and nothing happens.

I have tried many different things, do you think once you get home you can help more or if you have an msn messanger.

User Info: mdfmkrules9999

mdfmkrules9999
6 years ago#6
I'd be happy to help but I don't have msgr. I was having similar problems getting pokegen codes to work as well but saving the pokemon file itself, loading it into pokesav then generating the code from there solved my issue.

kfcsnacker
6 years ago#7
So you think trying pokesav would be better than using pokegen for action replay and I should try it?

User Info: Metarius6

Metarius6
6 years ago#8
I thought the ARDSi couldn't make save backups of Black/White. I know mine can't (It's at firmware 1.25)
"I'm going to petition to have people redirected to a giant flash banner that reads 'READ STICKY BEFORE POSTING, DIP****S!'" - onilink888

kfcsnacker
6 years ago#9
I am not using ARDSi i am using ARDS using the fat.

User Info: Divine_Dragon10

Divine_Dragon10
6 years ago#10
The people who are opening .sav files are probably people with flash cards :)
Pokemon White: Hikari - 1377~6780~5853<-----Main
Pokemon Black: Kurai - ####~####~####
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. How do you make a Pokemon Black save file on your computer using action replay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived