This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does the Battle Subway "cheat" like the Battle Tower did in past games?

#1DarkKirby2500Posted 3/20/2011 10:27:34 PM
Was wondering if it was going to be absurd earning points for the good items or if it's going to be reasonable.
---
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#2HalecticPosted 3/20/2011 10:28:12 PM
the higher your winning streak is the more likely the pokemon will have attacks super effective against your whole team
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#3Stylin_MovesPosted 3/20/2011 10:29:26 PM
*rocks back and forth slowly* So many critical hits...

Yes.
---
BOOM
#4SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 3/20/2011 10:32:17 PM
I'm finding points are way easier to come by here though. I didn't mess with the Battle Frontier too much because I only seemed to be getting 1 point at a time, but the subway pays out way higher, so I don't mind the later difficulty.
---
Official Main Character of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
Official Cissnei's Husband of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
#5KisaiPosted 3/20/2011 10:32:40 PM
Haven't you noticed this WHOLE GAME cheats like Battle Tower/Frontier in the past games?
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#6Team Rocket Elite(Moderator)Posted 3/20/2011 10:34:49 PM
They never cheated in the Battle Tower to begin with. They don't cheat in the Battle Subway either.
---
BlAcK TuRtLe crushed my bracket and it didn't even take three days.
Congrats to BlAcK TuRtLe for winning the GotD Guru Contest!
#7Mystery_CooperPosted 3/20/2011 10:38:19 PM(edited)
I'm finding points are way easier to come by here though. I didn't mess with the Battle Frontier too much because I only seemed to be getting 1 point at a time, but the subway pays out way higher, so I don't mind the later difficulty.

Battle Point distribution for the first three rounds:

Battle Tower (IIRC):
3 BP
3 BP
20 BP

Battle Subway (Singles/Doubles):
3 BP
3 BP
10 BP

Battle Subway (Super Singles & presumably Super Doubles):
5 BP
6 BP
7 BP

Gen IV's Battle Tower is easily the most generous with points of the three. Not only that, but unlike the Super Singles line, the first two rounds are full of unevolved pokemon, so getting to the third round is absurdly easy.
---
Brawl was released a year ago and it does everyone Melee does but better. - LunaOrngeCrush5
#8KHWyvernPosted 3/20/2011 10:37:34 PM
Team Rocket Elite posted...
They never cheated in the Battle Tower to begin with. They don't cheat in the Battle Subway either.

Bull, just bull.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purples shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#9Deathsword00Posted 3/20/2011 10:38:02 PM
Alomomola used protect!
Works.
Alomomola used protect!
Works.
Alomomola used protect!
Works.
Alomomola used aqua jet!
Crits.

That has been my experience with the main game. I don't even want to think about the battle tower yet.
---
wut
#10shinkukage09Posted 3/20/2011 10:38:37 PM
Team Rocket Elite posted...

It was...actually proven that the Battle Tower did cheat a lot. Literally.

And yes, this game does cheat a bit. The AI gets crits WAAAAY too often.
---
YGO2010 FC: 3481-4427-0508
ROCKMAN ZERO COLLECTION, BABY!